Power User
Jun 23, 2017
FARNHAM, QC
VetteCoins
Car
STINGRAY 2016
Province
QC
For those of us wondering what the Ronfellows driving school is like here a couple of videos.
Great overview of what you get for your money

Just came across this extra vid of the school. Didn't want to post another one jus t for the extra coin. An overview of the accomodations in this as well

Last edited:
That video does a great job describing the experience Richard.
Rick is a great guy and does a fantastic job. He is in person exactly the way he comes across in the video. That man takes the time to talk to you. He is super positive and shows his passion for what he is doing every day. This guy loves his job and you feel it. I met most of the other instructors you see in this video and they are an extension of Rick. All very skilled with detailed and honest explanations of how you are doing. What’s right and what you need to focus more on.
The 1/3 of the full cost we pay as purchasers of new C7s is a steal for this experience to put it mildly.
Paying the full price for this school is still a bargain for what you get.
I can’t describe how great it felt to be pushing an M7 Z07 Z06 right to its limits. The instructor on the radio telling me yes that’s a great job at the same time. Hearing him say “ok Derek... that’s it...full throttle now” coming into turn 3.
Anyone who spends the $ on a new Corvette owes this experience to themselves as it is amazing. We can’t even come close to actually driving these car like this in daily life.
I can clearly see why guys enjoy tracking their cars.
The nice part of the school is your not using your tires and brakes. Especially the carbon ceramic ones I have. Which are heavily worn after your 2 days. I was fortunate to have the same car for the entire course which I shared with a fellow in the other group. That car needed tires by the end of the 2 days. 😂
This is the best video I’ve seen for the school.
Great post Richard. 👍

_REV5692.jpg

That's me zooming around... it was a great experience.

Guess Im still on their mailer list. Just received email showing lots of spring spaces. And those that like HEAT they have a early summer special including 2 free days of accommodations . Hum now that I think about it never did make it with the GS.....now can zoom around with a M7 Z06.......

Summer-Special-2019.jpg

Guess Im still on their mailer list. Just received email showing lots of spring spaces. And those that like HEAT they have a early summer special including 2 free days of accommodations . Hum now that I think about it never did make it with the GS.....now can zoom around with a M7 Z06.......

View attachment 23685

Do it Frank. You will love it. Nice deal on the condo too 👍

Reactions: ABC and YFCvii
I am a new owner of a Z06 and plan on booking this experience. Best purchase ever. Thanks for all the reviews above. They have solidified this opportunity as a MUST. I am looking to book during late June 2019.
Is there any drawbacks for weather in terms of heat for booking at this time? Thanks Dan
IMG_20180627_0033580-EFFECTS(1).jpg

I am a new owner of a Z06 and plan on booking this experience. Best purchase ever. Thanks for all the reviews above. They have solidified this opportunity as a MUST. I am looking to book during late June 2019.
Is there any drawbacks for weather in terms of heat for booking at this time? Thanks Dan
View attachment 25179
Simple reply ... I have not read of any major complaints when booking anytime of the year.
The vehicles are factory and with air conditioning. So you will be just like you are in your own Corvette ... except maybe a bit “racier” and without traffic lights 😁👍🏻

You will absolutely enjoy yourself.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread