YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
Canadians are ready for the track 😂
Check this out 😳 Feb 20th 2019
252D257E-8103-4F0E-8794-FD296C436F7F.png 758A4799-33E8-488D-A9E7-BAA650334FE2.png

Last edited:
Not surprised to see that Spence. We are forcast to get snow in Tucson tomorrow and there is lots on the surrounding mountains already. Sure glad we have a fireplace :Cheers2:
Please don't tease ... :Snaphappy::Snaphappy::Snaphappy: ... Photos of a White Tucson Pleeeeeeeeeze ;)
It helps with "the dial" living in hell here ... turn one notch toward tolerable :coldfeet:

Last edited:
Reactions: ccltj
Our house today at 7:30 AM and still coming down View attachment 23932View attachment 23933View attachment 23934- they had more than this further north of us

73 degrees and sunny by Tuesday so the Corvette won't rest too long
Was watching news and they mentioned Flagstaff( dont know how far that is from you) received 36" on snow breaking a record from the early 1900's by 5". I had to replay the clip....36":oops:. Oh and did the storm fly a 2x4 into your pool?

Reactions: ccltj
Was watching news and they mentioned Flagstaff( dont know how far that is from you) received 36" on snow breaking a record from the early 1900's by 5". I had to replay the clip....36":oops:. Oh and did the storm fly a 2x4 into your pool?

Flagstaff is 250 miles north of us at elevation of 7000 feet and we are at 2800 feet. Saw the news reports as well. Several little towns in Arizona set snowfall records.

The board on the spa bubble cover is to keep the cover from blowing away when it gets windy - ugly but effective.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If anyone is interested, there's a snowcross event at Shannonville Motorsports Park, just East of Bowmanville, Ontario. For less then $100, you get the track for the entire day to practice driving in winter conditions in a safe environment.

I'd be going, but I have other responsibilities.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread