Mike that Black 64 is beautiful. Interesting spreadsheet on the window where so many options are listed. Now we get "packages" but back in the day you got to pick all the options. Neat

I think Keith Tedford had a rare Pontiac or two. Maybe he will chime in.

Nice cars.

Still find it hard to believe you do all this with a cell phone camera.:thumbs:

Reactions: ddgermann
I agree on the 64 Murray. I don't know much about those GTOs but that one is nice. I was really drawn to that one over the Judge cars. I love that mid 60s look. And body style. The 66 Chevelle though is still one of my faves being a Chevy guy most of my life.

A good show coming up next weekend over in Bowness. That's one of Calgarys best shows over the years. I'm surprised too how good these are in clarity. Just have be a little less bouncy. Try to keep them around 10 mins. Get carried away sometimes !!

Apple iPhone 6s made a big difference over my 4s.

Reactions: ddgermann
I agree on the 64 Murray. I don't know much about those GTOs but that one is nice. I was really drawn to that one over the Judge cars. I love that mid 60s look. And body style. The 66 Chevelle though is still one of my faves being a Chevy guy most of my life.

A good show coming up next weekend over in Bowness. That's one of Calgarys best shows over the years. I'm surprised too how good these are in clarity. Just have be a little less bouncy. Try to keep them around 10 mins. Get carried away sometimes !!

Apple iPhone 6s made a big difference over my 4s.

Imagine what you would be cranking out with a real camera Mike!

"Mike Spielberg"
Ready for the next one :popcorn1:

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread