This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Rocky Mountain Fall 2014 cruise pictures.

Jun 8, 2012
Edmonton AB
VetteCoins
Car
No Corvette :(
Well, another good time....... weather cleared up about an hour into the cruise.

I do have a large video file being uploaded now........ should be done by tomorrow am!

Good to meet a few new people and to see the ones from the last cruise I attended.

Try make the next one...... you will have a good time..... if Jeff lets you keep up to him..... haha

As usual Brian, great shots. Supercarpilot is was a pleasure to meet you and the Mrs. As well as everyone else. Now we just have to perfect the mobile car wash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out Brian's videos. The cars actually look a lot cleaner from above!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good excuse to come out and join us for a weekend cruise next year! Zeeman28a.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were talking to the folk in Haliburton this morning. Not much colour up there yet. Two nights with frost here last week has things starting to turn. By the weekend and into next week, there should be some definite colour change. We just need all those mountains to add to our scenery.

We toured around the Haliburton, Bracebridge, Lake Rosseau area on the weekend with Murray Adam and his wife Wendy and it was great. Colours in the Peterborough-Lindsay area are coming into their own now as well.