Casual User
Vendor
Mar 18, 2021
Richmond Hill
VetteCoins
Province
ON
Greetings!

I have been doing some builds with my Corvette customers and this topic came up. The rocker panel extension.

This is an option to change the body-colored rocker panel that is on each side of the C8 (the skirt if you will) to black extended ones. I attached a few pictures down there.

In my personal opinion, this kit looks awesome, especially with the Z51 package. There are black accents on the C8 no matter how you do the build, like the front, side vents, and the rear fascia. I think the black extension gives continuity to this color flow. And when the Z51 body kit is on, the front splitter and the extensions are the same color and the same texture which is also a nice touch. I just feel like this body kit has been neglected over the conversation, and now that I have seen more and more C8 in person, I have to say the rocker panel extension is nice-looking and functional.

What do you think?

Black Rocker Panel Extension 3.jpgBlack Rocker Panel Extension 2.jpgBlack Rocker Panel Extension 1.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents
Greetings!

I have been doing some builds with my Corvette customers and this topic came up. The rocker panel extension.

This is an option to change the body-colored rocker panel that is on each side of the C8 (the skirt if you will) to black extended ones. I attached a few pictures down there.

In my personal opinion, this kit looks awesome, especially with the Z51 package. There are black accents on the C8 no matter how you do the build, like the front, side vents, and the rear fascia. I think the black extension gives continuity to this color flow. And when the Z51 body kit is on, the front splitter and the extensions are the same color and the same texture which is also a nice touch. I just feel like this body kit has been neglected over the conversation, and now that I have seen more and more C8 in person, I have to say the rocker panel extension is nice-looking and functional.

What do you think?

View attachment 83272View attachment 83271View attachment 83269
When I originally ordered my car (at WN) I ordered it with the rocker panels and splash guards. They unfortunately became unavailable and I had to remove the option from my order. The good people at Wilson Niblett were able to get them through parts for me and install them for the same price as if they came from the factory. This made me so happy!! Great customer appreciation! The car looks fabulous with the rocker panels splash guards and carbon painted mirrors and wing. Thank you Chris W, Chris M, John W, and Rui!

Reactions: Bucketoy
When I originally ordered my car (at WN) I ordered it with the rocker panels and splash guards. They unfortunately became unavailable and I had to remove the option from my order. The good people at Wilson Niblett were able to get them through parts for me and install them for the same price as if they came from the factory. This made me so happy!! Great customer appreciation! The car looks fabulous with the rocker panels splash guards and carbon painted mirrors and wing. Thank you Chris W, Chris M, John W, and Rui!
I'm so glad to hear that you had a good experience at our store, and they are able to sort things out for you. I will for sure pass along the message to them. Those parts were under constraints a bit, but especially the extension kit, you can always get it later and put them on, super easy to install.

I personally love the contrast of them, especially with black spoiler/mirrors and/or Z51. The only reason I didn't get them is because I'm looking for more protection along the whole length of that rocker (without the winglets). I'm looking directly at you ACS! :canada:. Cant wait much longer though:WillyNilly:.
That's a good point, the ACS composite side rockers are nice alternatives. I haven't seen one in person yet.