GoPro seems to be the one that I have heard about but really don't know much about them. Some have GPS and other stuff included. They could be a fun Christmas gift for a person to mount in the car. It does pay to keep your windows up when out in the wet. ;)

You know....I may have to disagree with the video. I don't know the road but it looks like the road merges into one lane. If you follow the rule of each lane taking turns to merge, the SUV should have been behind the blue car. Also, I didn't see anyone signaling to get in and don't know who has the right of way but it looks like they should have alternated making the SUV the jerk:D... or am I on crack?

It is funny though.:rofl:

You know....I may have to disagree with the video. I don't know the road but it looks like the road merges into one lane. If you follow the rule of each lane taking turns to merge, the SUV should have been behind the blue car. Also, I didn't see anyone signaling to get in and don't know who has the right of way but it looks like they should have alternated making the SUV the jerk:D... or am I on crack?

It is funny though.:rofl:

I think you might be right Riley, In fact I think both of them are jerks....... But the water in the window trick was awesome. :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.