Jan 27, 2009
Township of Langley, BC
VetteCoins
Car
1975 coupe/2003 vert
Province
BC
Poster2018jpg.jpg
The Riverside Corvette Club and DUECKs would like to invite you all to come out to our annual Corvette & Classics show in Richmond on Father’s Day, Sunday, June 17th, 2018

This is our 29th year for this event. We will be open to ALL makes of cars.

The day will begin with a Father’s Day Pancake breakfast, move on to a hot dog lunch and dessert (by donation) courtesy of DUECK’s...

DUECK's is very excited to have our event at their Richmond location.

Please come out and meet all your Corvette & Classic car friends, have a hot dog/pop and raise money for charity, Special Olympics of BC. The past 7;years we have raised over $11for charity. Thanx for your participation.

There is NO ENTRY fee and ALL monies for food/beverages, draws etc will be donated to the charity. There will be trophies for all classes, people's choice judging, as well as 50/50 draws, door prizes, etc.

If you have any questions please give me a call @ (h) 604-514-0494 (c) 604-970-2429 or contact me @ [email protected].

Or contact the dealership @ 604-273-1311. They are located @ 12100 Featherstone Way in Richmond. Dueck Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC in Richmond, British Columbia .Directions: South/North on Hwy #99..West on Steveston Hwy, South on #5 RD, East on Riverside Way and follow the signs.

I hope to see you all there again. Let's have some fun in the sun……. tell your friends.

graham dodsworth

www.riversidecorvetteclub.org

View attachment 15361 The Riverside Corvette Club and DUECKs would like to invite you all to come out to our annual Corvette & Classics show in Richmond on Father’s Day, Sunday, June 17th, 2018

This is our 29th year for this event. We will be open to ALL makes of cars.

The day will begin with a Father’s Day Pancake breakfast, move on to a hot dog lunch and dessert (by donation) courtesy of DUECK’s...

DUECK's is very excited to have our event at their Richmond location.

Please come out and meet all your Corvette & Classic car friends, have a hot dog/pop and raise money for charity, Special Olympics of BC. The past 7;years we have raised over $11for charity. Thanx for your participation.

There is NO ENTRY fee and ALL monies for food/beverages, draws etc will be donated to the charity. There will be trophies for all classes, people's choice judging, as well as 50/50 draws, door prizes, etc.

If you have any questions please give me a call @ (h) 604-514-0494 (c) 604-970-2429 or contact me @ [email protected].

Or contact the dealership @ 604-273-1311. They are located @ 12100 Featherstone Way in Richmond. Dueck Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC in Richmond, British Columbia .Directions: South/North on Hwy #99..West on Steveston Hwy, South on #5 RD, East on Riverside Way and follow the signs.

I hope to see you all there again. Let's have some fun in the sun……. tell your friends.

graham dodsworth

www.riversidecorvetteclub.org
Wifey and I will be there Graham! Looking forward to it. Hopefully I will have ole Blue a bit...... shiny

Reactions: MikeysZ06
I wish I could be there Graham. Actually I will be in BC, but I'll be fishing off Quatsino on the island.... Have a great 29th my friend. The weather is suppose to be good through the weekend... At least on the west side of the island it is. :thumbs:

Thanks guys... I will leave at least two fish in the ocean for procreation.... Sheesh.... Shouldn't have said that... Will have half of the BC population chaining themselves to the fish.... :Banghead:

Ok....that was somewhat a joke.... I know most of you wouldn't do that.... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
WOW! Did we have a ‘TIME’ or what..
Super sunny day... 200+ registered cars...! Corvettes & Hot Rods & Classics,
We packed the place..! Had pancake breakfast, hot dog lunch & ice cream dessert.
Met up with old friends and made new ones...
Raised $3k+ for Special Olympics Of BC.
I’ll post some pics soon.
Thanks to DUECK Auto Group and the Riverside Corvette Club

Graham

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread