Jan 27, 2009
Township of Langley, BC
VetteCoins
Car
1975 coupe/2003 vert
Province
BC
The Riverside Corvette Club and DUECKs would like to invite you all to come out to our annual Corvette & Classics show in Richmond on Father’s Day, Sunday, June 18th/2017.

This is our 28th year for this event. We will be open to ALL makes of cars.

The day will begin with a Father’s Day Pancake breakfast, move on to a hot dog lunch and ice cream for dessert (by donation) courtesy of DUECK’s...

DUECK's is very excited to have our event at their Richmond location.

Please come out and meet all your Corvette & Classic car friends, have a hot dog/pop and raise money for charity, Special Olympics of BC. The past 6 years we have raised over $9K for charity. Thanx for your participation.

There is NO ENTRY fee and ALL monies for food/beverages, draws etc will be donated to the charity. There will be trophies for all classes, people's choice judging, as well as 50/50 draws, door prizes, etc.

If you have any questions please give me a call @ (h) 604-514-0494 (c) 604-970-2429 or contact me @ [email protected].

Or contact the dealership @ 604-273-1311. They are located @ 12100 Featherstone Way in Richmond. Dueck Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC in Richmond, British Columbia .Directions: South/North on Hwy #99..West on Steveston Hwy, South on #5 RD, East on Riverside Way and follow the signs.

I hope to see you all there again. Let's have some fun in the sun……. tell your friends.

graham dodsworth

www.riversidecorvetteclub.org

Now if this was the Ponoka thread Graham, I would ask how many years you have been doing this show.:banghead:

Twenty eight years is pretty impressive and from the pictures you share each year a well attended event as well.

Best of luck with the show.:thumbs:

Reactions: nascar03
IMG_0266.JPG
Come on down..

Graham

Reactions: MikeysZ06
What a fantastic fundraiser! Dueck is a fab club partner. They give back AND have a Starbucks in their Richmond showroom! (Or they used to?) Can't think of a happier place to bond with one's Pop on Father's Day - hope it's the best turnout ever.

Thanx OTCG?.
It's always a wonderful day at the show..DUECKs is a great partner.
If someone ain't happy I sat with them until they are!!
The Spl Olympics people show up in the afternoon and assist with award presentations.
I guarantee a good time. Meet old freinds and make new ones.

Graham

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread