VetteCoins
Car
1975 coupe/2003 vert
Province
BC
Riverside Corvette Club

Dedicated to the preservation of the Corvette

Riverside Corvette Club Show Sunday June 19th/2016 in Richmond, BC

The Riverside Corvette Club and DUECKs would like to invite you all to come out to our annual Corvette & Classics show in Richmond on Father’s Day, Sunday, June 19th/2016.

This is our 27th year for this event. We will be open to ALL makes of cars.

The day will begin with a Father’s Day Pancake breakfast(by donation) courtesy of DUECK’s...

DUECK's is very excited to have our event at their Richmond location.

Please come out and meet all your Corvette & Classic car friends, have a hot dog/pop and raise money for charity, Special Olympics of BC. The past 4 years we have raised over $7K for charity. Thanx for your participation.

There is NO ENTRY fee and ALL monies for food/beverages, draws etc will be donated to the charity. There will be trophies for all classes, people's choice judging, as well as 50/50 draws, door prizes, etc.

If you have any questions please give me a call @ (h) 604-514-0494 (c) 604-970-2429 or contact me @ [email protected].

Or contact the dealership @ 604-273-1311. They are located @ 12100 Featherstone Way in Richmond. Dueck Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC in Richmond, British Columbia .Directions: South/North on Hwy #99..West on Steveston Hwy, South on #5 RD, East on Riverside Way and follow the signs.

I hope to see you all there again. Let's have some fun in the sun……. tell your friends.

graham dodsworth

www.riversidecorvetteclub.org

Well, looky there.... We have your summer planned.
Rent your place out for the summer and hit the road...
Get yourself into that new GLYMPSE app that Nik added and when you get close to someone's place I'm sure they will chime-in.

LOL

Graham

image.jpeg

BUMP!

Riverside car show this coming weekend..June 19th, 2016. FATHER's DAY....!!!
This is open to Corvettes and Hot Rods and Muscle Cars and everything else on wheels!!

Come for the pancake breakfast, the hot dog lunch and stay for the ice cream in the afternoon.

all food by donation..
All food and the site sponsored by the DUECK AUTO GROUP

no entry fee, lots of door prizes, raffle draws, 50/50 draw..
You could win an iPAD MINI courtesy of LORDCO.... and many other prizes.

All proceeds to Special Olympics of BC...........

come out and say hello..meet old friends and make some new ones.

graham

2016 flyer_small.jpg
dueck richmond logo.jpg
RCC logo.jpg

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
great cause and great sounding event Graham....One of these years I am determined to begin spending my summer time in my car and getting some face time with all the great people I have met here on the forum.... Be warned my friends......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bay of Fundy NS was my home for my first 25 years 12cents but I'm not sure there's enough Gravol in the world to get me on the ferry to NFLD ....And don't think I'd be taking the Corvette on it either..hahaha...The Cabot Strait can be a beast anything past a 6 gale. So may have to fly over from Halifax for that visit with you....:Cheers2:

When I have had my Corvette on the ferry, the guys were good and careful with placing the other vehicles around it. The ferries these days are pretty good (although expensive), sometimes there is even live music onboard and the weather in the summer is generally pretty good. To be honest no vessel is comfortable in force 6

Really nice father's day with my son cruising in Dad's vett.Thank you Graham for letting us know about the show, really enjoyed ourselves.The last pic is Dad's vette, all cleaned up to get us to show.

Attachments

• 20160619_135737.jpg
    20160619_135737.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 20160619_135302.jpg
    20160619_135302.jpg
    475.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20160619_134141.jpg
    20160619_134141.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20160619_145538.jpg
    20160619_145538.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: nascar03
David(dad's vette) thanx for posting the pics from the show.
The show turned out great! the weather was iffy in the AM but got better as the day went on.
Lots of activities and people to meet-n-greet.
The two '67 Vettes you pictured are two of our club member's cars..
The black one is outstanding and the teal '67 has been owned by the same fellow for 40 years.
I didn't stop to take pics but others members did and I will post some here and a bunch on our website soon.
www.riversidecorvetteclub.org
It was great to meet up with you and your son.

thanx
graham

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I will post more pics soon...
Here is a special one....a Corvette buddy also brought his '02 Dale Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS and I also took my '03 Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo SS. We've been to many shows in the passed couple of years but never had them together at the same event. I forgot to put on my factory wheels and yellow lettered tires! Darn.
Oh well they're will be a next time.
We will have more car show pictures on our club website soon.
Www.riversidecorvetteclub.org.
I will post some special ones here as well
Thanx for looking.
Graham

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread