BANNED
Ontario You're a Regular
Jul 24, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2012 f 150
Province
ON
History in the making, the corvette, well to be more accurate the C8 corvette has had its debut in China's Autoshow. To my knowledge as insignificant as it is, corvettes have not seen any sales in this country.
The whole aspect of this new mid-engine masterpiece is to tap into the world market.
The overwhelming buzz, not only, in the western hemisphere, that has tickled the fancies of European and Eastern gear heads; has left GMs brass gasping for air.
The Bowling Green Assembly Plant may become a suitable place to grow mushrooms, as the corvette assembly moves to China to do what the Americans could not.
Iso

Are they planning on selling the C8 overseas? It would make some sense. From my understanding they're developing a RHD version for the UK and Japan. If they were going to sell them overseas, they might consider building them in a different plant. I have a hard time imagining them producing them in a Chinese plant, but you never know. If the market is large enough...

ISO is nutso
Are they planning on selling the C8 overseas? It would make some sense. From my understanding they're developing a RHD version for the UK and Japan. If they were going to sell them overseas, they might consider building them in a different plant. I have a hard time imagining them producing them in a Chinese plant, but you never know. If the market is large enough...
Finally an intelligent reply. Thank you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread