Featured Thread
Jan 12, 2019
North Bay, ON
VetteCoins
Car
C7 Corvette 2016 Z51
Province
ON
Hello CCF.... it’s nice to be a member! Purchased by Z51 back in May of 2018. Retired from the work force in June of 2017 and thought it was time to purchase one of these iconic sports cars. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Attachments

• 229CBB26-AC78-479A-AADE-2F37BC58E643.jpeg
    229CBB26-AC78-479A-AADE-2F37BC58E643.jpeg
    602.1 KB · Views: 19
Congratulations on your Retirement and making your days in retirement matter and stepping it up with Corvette Ownership 😁👍🏻 welcome to CCF

I screwed up by not waiting. Bought a Ray and feeling I’m not able to retire now 🤔

Nice ride Cye, congratulations, I also retired in 2017.Welcome, but wish you'd keep the winter weather up North & stop sending it down here,Lol.....😊[/QUO
Nice ride Cye, congratulations, I also retired in 2017.Welcome, but wish you'd keep the winter weather up North & stop sending it down here,Lol.....😊

Enjoy your retirement as well!
You will need to text Mother Nature about your weather 😉 problem....lol

Reactions: Hotrodron
We've actually had a unusually warm winter here.I'm sorry I put the car away so soon.We've only had an inch of snow all winter so far, thanks to the strong southerly winds from Canada.As I write this the southern U S is getting hit with a big winter storm, while it's dry as a bone here in the Northeast U S.

Reactions: Cye
There are a couple of runs in Muskoka in the summer and fall. I will keep you in mind and let you know when they are happening. Maybe you can take a run down and join up.

Early summer indeed. That would be great.

Reactions: Cye
Welcome Cye.
I did it the opposite way. I put in my notice for 2016 but they kept me on. So I figured they were paying for it and bought my dream car. They finally figured out in 2017 that I was not working very hard and asked me to retire. So a year and a half of wages to pay my car was not to bad. Have enjoyed it ever since.
Take care, enjoy the rides.

Welcome Cye.
I did it the opposite way. I put in my notice for 2016 but they kept me on. So I figured they were paying for it and bought my dream car. They finally figured out in 2017 that I was not working very hard and asked me to retire. So a year and a half of wages to pay my car was not to bad. Have enjoyed it ever since.
Take care, enjoy the rides.

Great retirement gift 😉! Enjoy being able to own one of these iconics sports cars 😎🍷

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.