Aug 12, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
69 Stingray
Province
BC
So as I am enjoying driving my baby (restomod) more and more as gas prices drop to affordable rates and less cars are on the roads I look at my garage full of original parts. I don’t ever see going back to stock as I am having way too much fun and feel a lot safer with modern technology upgrades. Do I sell my stock parts? It’s such a pain to sell in my opinion. Had too many crazy buyers in the past using EBay and Craigslist. What are you doing with stock parts?

Pictures: 15 Years ago rebuilt to stock and spent way too much and could not keep up with the cheapest new car and last year looking good and driving even better with still more mods to come.

Attachments

• iOS Image - 3641556318.jpg
    iOS Image - 3641556318.jpg
    512.4 KB · Views: 42
  • iOS Image - 2010825593.jpg
    iOS Image - 2010825593.jpg
    414.4 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: BDK and Rruuff Day
When I modded my C7 I had a ton of parts, complete exhaust, steering wheel, Z51 shocks, grill, OEM flywheel, driveshaft, brake pads, etc. I tried selling them, nobody was interested. I gave them away, just to get rid of them. Some guy said he'll take them if I pay for shipping. I wasn't that desperate.

So as I am enjoying driving my baby (restomod) more and more as gas prices drop to affordable rates and less cars are on the roads I look at my garage full of original parts. I don’t ever see going back to stock as I am having way too much fun and feel a lot safer with modern technology upgrades. Do I sell my stock parts? It’s such a pain to sell in my opinion. Had too many crazy buyers in the past using EBay and Craigslist. What are you doing with stock parts?

Pictures: 15 Years ago rebuilt to stock and spent way too much and could not keep up with the cheapest new car and last year looking good and driving even better with still more mods to come.

Might have better luck selling oem parts for a 69 than off a new car... Post them up in our classified section Tristan. Ya never know who drops in looking for parts. Either that or once the world cleans up, attend some car swap meets. Just a thought.

• Agree
Reactions: ddgermann
i also went with steeroids and have boxes of stock parts.. gave some door panels and tach away as i got newer. i watch the buy sell on this and another corvette site to see who needs what. i got seat covers carpets this way and if in no hurry stuff comes up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.