Power User
Jun 21, 2011
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
1970 & 2015 Stingray
Province
AB
Hey everyone, I am looking for a reputable windshield shop to do a C7 convertible windshield replacement. I have already purchased the HUD glass from GM. I have reached out to several shops, but am unsure on who does quality work on these cars. Having glass replaced in various vehicles in the past, I can note that many shops do not treat vehicles with respect, get them in and out asap. I am more concerned at finding a company that has an experienced glazier, that takes care and pride in their work, and that hopefully has experience with working on Corvette's and higher end vehicles. Cost is not so much a concern to me as is care and attention to detail. Anyone's past experiences with glass companies in Edmonton is much appreciated, especially with their Vette's.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Hey everyone, I am looking for a reputable windshield shop to do a C7 convertible windshield replacement. I have already purchased the HUD glass from GM. I have reached out to several shops, but am unsure on who does quality work on these cars. Having glass replaced in various vehicles in the past, I can note that many shops do not treat vehicles with respect, get them in and out asap. I am more concerned at finding a company that has an experienced glazier, that takes care and pride in their work, and that hopefully has experience with working on Corvette's and higher end vehicles. Cost is not so much a concern to me as is care and attention to detail. Anyone's past experiences with glass companies in Edmonton is much appreciated, especially with their Vette's.
I bought my windshield from GM last year. They delivered it to Crystal Glass in Red Deer. They did a great job. No problems. I have had several windshields replaced there over the years and have always been happy.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.