Jun 14, 2016
Richmond
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette C6
Hi everyone,

My C6 gave me a Turn Off Air-conditioning" message yesterday and the fan was running. Later on I tried starting the car and the same message came up so I left it. The next time I tried it wouldn't start and made an odd sound as it was trying to turnover. I am thinking fuel pump, but not sure.

Looking for a good mechanic or mechanic shop around the Lower Mainland to take it to, even any dealer's that can be trusted.

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hi everyone,

My C6 gave me a Turn Off Air-conditioning" message yesterday and the fan was running. Later on I tried starting the car and the same message came up so I left it. The next time I tried it wouldn't start and made an odd sound as it was trying to turnover. I am thinking fuel pump, but not sure.

Looking for a good mechanic or mechanic shop around the Lower Mainland to take it to, even any dealer's that can be trusted.

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Dueck Richmond​

My buddy took his 2010 Grand Sport
He said very good and honest
Also gave him a rental for free
Changing his brakes or upgrading them to corvette ceramic for free
He did buy the car there good luck

I use Budget Brake & Muffler in Surrey. I've been with them for a while so we have developed a good business customer relationship. They may not be cheap but they are honest and will tell me if it's a job they can't handle and will recommend a place that can do the job.

Any update? C6s do weird things when the battery is weak. When it wouldn't start, would it turn over but not start, or would it just click, but like a louder click than you normally get from starter and weak battery? When my battery went that's the sound it made when I tried starting.

Reactions: Carson
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.