Feb 3, 2020
Montreal, QC
VetteCoins
Car
2023 C8 Red HTC
Province
QC
Hey folks,

I put on hold my 2020 order due to the pandemic but finally ready to order a corvette and jump into the experience!
Can anyone recommend a good dealership/person in the Montreal area or driving distance in Ontario? My experience with Quebec dealers have not been the best :(

Looking to place an order by end of March (2021 or 2022 depending on availability). 🙏

Hey folks,

I put on hold my 2020 order due to the pandemic but finally ready to order a corvette and jump into the experience!
Can anyone recommend a good dealership/person in the Montreal area or driving distance in Ontario? My experience with Quebec dealers have not been the best :(

Looking to place an order by end of March (2021 or 2022 depending on availability). 🙏
Is Coburg too far for you? I'd highly recommend Spencer's.

Last edited:
Hey folks,

I had excellent service from Peter Lawton from Myers in Ottawa. $1000.00 deposit.

I called most of the Chevrolet dealers around MTL last fall and you need to go with dealers that requires a down payment because the list is shorter. Also ask how many C8 2020 they received, it will give you a good idea versus the position you would be in the list. At this point you are in for a 2022 C8. Also, those that sell over MSRP (+5k$ to 10k$) have a shorter list. Hopefully this will help. The big dealers I called received around 12-15 C8 in 2020.... the funny things is must of the dealers told me they where the biggest ou second biggest in MTL area. 🤣

Last edited:
Judging by the amount of B.S. thrown out there by Montreal car dealers in general,(also with my own personal experiences), this Spencer's Chevrolet dealership in Coburg seems to crop up in many conversations as a good place to do business when buying a Corvette. Seems to be rather straight forward and more honest than most.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.