..in C3 forum, thread
tires 225 70 R15 , I only see 4 replies, alot are missing , looks like only page one is shown and nothing after that got transferred ? I don't see any page 2 to click on ????

Last edited:
..in C3 forum, thread
tires 225 70 R15 , I only see 4 replies, alot are missing , looks like only page one is shown and nothing after that got transferred ? I don't see any page 2 to click on ????

Thanks, I'll have a look into that, if these were recently posted i.e. after Friday, they're likely not included. I'll do a quick reconciliation this week.

Keep in mind we're showing a lot more per page than before so that may have thrown you off a bit.

I tried to add a pic direct from pc ( upload a file ) instead of going through photobucket but it errors out, no go ..

....EDIT post is working , I don't see my signature picture in my posts ?

Pics in signatures will be added tomorrow morning.

You should be able to add pics here... Drag and drop into the entry box.

Attachments

• pacione-bg.jpg
    pacione-bg.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 3
Thanks, I'll have a look into that, if these were recently posted i.e. after Friday, they're likely not included. I'll do a quick reconciliation this week.

Keep in mind we're showing a lot more per page than before so that may have thrown you off a bit.

........thanks, but I know probably 6 or so posts are missing including a couple of pictures I added. ....Just tring to help pointing out any bugs etc.

........thanks, but I know probably 6 or so posts are missing including a couple of pictures I added. ....Just tring to help pointing out any bugs etc.

Totally appreciate it, we knew we'd lose some posts in the process as we wanted to keep the previous board alive and semi functional during this weekend's migration. I'll hunt them down as best I can.

I tried to add a pic direct from pc ( upload a file ) instead of going through photobucket but it errors out, no go ..

....EDIT post is working , I don't see my signature picture in my posts ?

Try inserting a pic/link into your signature now, think I fixed it.

BTW, just to clarify the signature is the only place where you have to link to an image. Easiest way around that is to create your own media album, make sure it's public, upload pic there then grab the link and paste it in your signature

Last edited:
Pics in signatures will be added tomorrow morning.

You should be able to add pics here... Drag and drop into the entry box.
...........nope , it just says error problem uploading the file ( jpg 64.2 kb ) . it shows the file number in the atachment box but it errors out, I tried several times.. I'll get the hammer out maybe !!!!

...........nope , it just says error problem uploading the file ( jpg 64.2 kb ) . it shows the file number in the atachment box but it errors out, I tried several times.. I'll get the hammer out maybe !!!!

I think a hammer and a few nails would do it, just tried with your permissions and was able to do it. We'll do this over PM.

When I try to access the site from my IPAD, I get only a 404. I have tried on both Bell network and home wifi on the IPAD and it is the same through both means. It is fine on my MBA so this seems to be more of an issue with that specific mobile device... Anyone else with an IPAD so I can see if it is still something from this end? I have cleared all history, cookies and done a restart...same same.

When I try to access the site from my IPAD, I get only a 404. I have tried on both Bell network and home wifi on the IPAD and it is the same through both means. It is fine on my MBA so this seems to be more of an issue with that specific mobile device... Anyone else with an IPAD so I can see if it is still something from this end? I have cleared all history, cookies and done a restart...same same.

That's truly freaky if you've cleared all ccf cookies and history. Can you PM me your IP address (if you're on wifi it would be your public wan ip), I keep seeing an IP that my server is repeatedly blocking all morning, could be yours potentially. There's nothing I can think off on my side that would block based on viewport or browser type at this stage. If you can get to it via other PCs on your network it's not an IP block that's the issue.

Try restarting the ipad also.

Last edited:
Can't be my IP as both phone for desktops and an MBA all are on same network. Has anyone else stated it works on a Ipad yet? Tried restarting and clearing several times. Also it only occurs on my Ipad which uses my wifi IP when it is on at home, and bell when away. I have tried both both have same return 404 page.

IP pm'd

I am also finding that, at times, when I hover over 'Forums' to go to the 'New Post' tabs, it is not expanding...would be great to get New Posts right on the main screen as bookmarking does not update to New Posts like I thought. Disregard...just firgured out that one has to hover over the little triangle to the right of Forums.

Last edited: