keye

I'm New Here
You're 5
Jan 9, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2002 c5 converable
would like to remove shrouds around fog ltes to increase air flow to intake but for life of me cannot figure how to get in thyere without pulling nose which i truely do not wanna do any help woulod be appreciated thank you

Try removing the front wheels & the access panels in front of each wheel.I also had to remove the plastic radiator cover & factory air box when I removed mine, but I installed a vararam cold air system,so I'm not sure you will have to.If you do in fact need to remove the radiator cover,I highly recommend cleaning the debris off the radiator with compressed air.Mine was loaded with pine needels.I also installed a grate that covers the air opening inlet under the car,it installed using the stock bolts from the spoiler.But to answer your question,you don't have to pull the bumper.

would like to remove shrouds around fog ltes to increase air flow to intake but for life of me cannot figure how to get in thyere without pulling nose which i truely do not wanna do any help woulod be appreciated

Also if you do end up taking off the radiator cover, be careful not to snap off the 2 plastic pins (they're white)that fasten the cover to the frame.They're located in the center on each side.lol, I wouldn't worry about banging your head off the wall, it's not a hard job, be careful not to bang your head on the rotors,that's coming from experience:Banghead:

The grate is actually called a clean shield.I picked mine up at corvettemods.com part # 15402.You could probably make a home made one & save some money.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.