tqracr

2 You're 10
Mar 5, 2011
brighton ontario/Port Charlotte Fla
VetteCoins
Car
03 50th Aniversary
I had a 57 chev Belair 2dr hard top with red line tires on it, when I was 17.
While watching BJ I saw a Vette with red line tires.
I posted a question on the US forum and got a web site of the Company in SC that makes red lines for our cars.
They are on Nitro Invos.
They have a good right up on the US forum.
They can not do run flats because the mould does not sit perfect on the side wall .
They vulcanize the red rubber on.
No problem with non run flats.
I think they would look good on my Crystal Red and Cashmere car.
275 35 18 and 295 30 19
The price is not bad, and I have a US address to ship to.
The only thing is my GY tires are only 1/2 gone
But what the heck you only live once.

I saw a few rides including a white '68 GT 500 Shelby or 2 on stage that harkoned to times gone by (amongst others) so I know the feeling.

Also had the redline tires you talk of and agree they would look great on the Crystal Red 'vette.

My brother has the '06 variant to Crystal Red -- Monterey Red which is very close to our Crystal and also has the Cashmere interior and top .. Quite a stunning combo I must say.

Let me know what you find out about these tires from the company in SC.
Sounds interesting.

I also have the same problem as you with tires that are still good but as you say: "you only live once" ..... :D

Colin.

A few years ago we had this nice survivor Chevelle which was brought up from Atlanta in 1989. It came with these red line tires. Our '69 SS396 Chevelle came from the factory with white walls when white letters were all the rage.

Last edited:
back in the day my friend had a '67 SS396 Chevelle, it was burgundy and had factory red body striping on the belt line and redline tires, was a sweet looking ride. Also redlines were offered on '67 & '68 Vettes, I think redlines would look great on a CRM Vet, but i'm "old school" :D

Last edited:
They are on Nitro Invos.
They have a good right up on the US forum.
They can not do run flats because the mould does not sit perfect on the side wall .
They vulcanize the red rubber on.

do you have a link with red lies actually on it ? I can't find them

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.