charlesorosz

Casual User
Dec 30, 2019
Montreal, Canada
VetteCoins
Hi guys, hope you’re all staying safe and doing well,

Just thought I’d ask if anyone knows any good vette painters in the Montreal/Quebec or Ontario regions, I have a 75 that I need painted.

I did most of the labour myself; trim and interior removed, the hood, doors, bumpers and t tops have been aligned and removed. Everything has been sanded down, I fixed the major and most minor dents/cracks.

Basically she’s good to go, all I’m looking for is someone to prime/guidecoat/hand block twice and then paint. What do you guys think that would cost me? I was originally going to paint the car myself, but recently decided against it. I’m hoping to at least save on cost of labour

Thank you all for your help

Just thought I’d ask if anyone knows any good vette painters in the Montreal/Quebec or Ontario regions, I have a 75 that I need painted.

I did most of the labour myself; trim and interior removed, the hood, doors, bumpers and t tops have been aligned and removed. Everything has been sanded down, I fixed the major and most minor dents/cracks.

Basically she’s good to go, all I’m looking for is someone to prime/guidecoat/hand block twice and then paint. What do you guys think that would cost me? I was originally going to paint the car myself, but recently decided against it. I’m hoping to at least save on cost of labour

I have a 73 that I would like to get painted and have heard Davies Corvette ( Brampton On) does good work.

Reactions: Rob Keslick

My late brother had his '67 coupe stripped right down to the fiberglass, prep'd and repainted by CSN Embrun in Embrun ON, not too far from the Ontario-Quebec border. They had it for a couple of months in the winter of 2004-05, taking their time as there was a lot of prep and they only worked on it when other collision work allowed the time. They did an amazing job. That was obviously quite some time ago, but I know another guy who took his C6 there after hitting a deer, and he was very happy with the repair. Might be worth a phone call? (613) 443-2350

I had never painted a car before. I stripped my 71 down to bare fiberglass...did all the repairs, primed it and blocked it. Was going to send it out to have it sprayed but instead painted it myself in my two car garage....lots and lots and lots of work/hours but the bragging rights were worth it....Give it a try...you have already done a good portion of the work.
F69453C5-83CF-4629-9030-CA4D9207B3C0.jpeg
0794D886-2583-4E51-B637-EEC12930299F.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.