vds5000

I'm New Here
Sep 5, 2014
Niagara
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Zz06
Hey there, although I've been a member here for a while, I think this is actually my first post.

Can anyone please recommend a mechanic shop in Ajax, Ontario that knows Vettes and can do a thorough pre purchase inspection on a C5?

hey try Sam at Euro Auto service in Pickering . just 5 minutes from ajax on Dillingham. They're great
Thanks. I'll try to touch base with him this week (if the car is still available).

Would you know if they would do a thorough PPI (i.e. compression testing, etc.) or would it be more like a CAA inspection?

Hey there, although I've been a member here for a while, I think this is actually my first post.

Can anyone please recommend a mechanic shop in Ajax, Ontario that knows Vettes and can do a thorough pre purchase inspection on a C5?
Hey there -- have you heard of or considered taking your C5 -- to Champion Motors -- in Scarborough (Birchmount & Lawrence area) -- this shop specializes in Corvettes

I would book an appointment at Champion Motors in Scarborough, not that far from you. Ask for Rob. They are the best and the shop is always full of Vettes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.