I PM‘d you this but I will post my response here as well in case others are interested.

Hi DL....
If was an older Vette I would insist you go to Classic & Performance Cars in Delta, on River Road near the tunnel.
Gary & Rob(son) are the owners @ 604-940-9633
But since this is a newer car then just about anywhere could do the inspection, as an outside 3rd Party.
I do know that the Boys @ A&B Transmission in Langley, near Princess Auto are hot rodders and know cars pretty good. Gord runs that shop.
Lane Automotive is another performance shop.

Is this your first Corvette.?
good luck with your purchase.
keep me posted.
graham

I PM‘d you this but I will post my response here as well in case others are interested.

Hi DL....
If was an older Vette I would insist you go to Classic & Performance Cars in Delta, on River Road near the tunnel.
Gary & Rob(son) are the owners @ 604-940-9633
But since this is a newer car then just about anywhere could do the inspection, as an outside 3rd Party.
I do know that the Boys @ A&B Transmission in Langley, near Princess Auto are hot rodders and know cars pretty good. Gord runs that shop.
Lane Automotive is another performance shop.

Is this your first Corvette.?
good luck with your purchase.
keep me posted.
graham
Graham
Thanks for the great recommendations, I spoke to Jodie at A&B Transmission yesterday (Gord was out) and they will do the prebuy inspection for me.
This will be my 2nd corvette I sold my C4 last fall and have been looking for "the one" ever since.
Cheers
Derek

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread