Suggestion is closed
Jan 27, 2009
Township of Langley, BC
VetteCoins
Car
1975 coupe/2003 vert
Province
BC
Is there a way to show all C8 threads as ‘read’ all at once?
Because of the unending happiness with the C8 Corvette there are tons of messages every hour/day in the C8 section.
I love ALL Corvettes but are a bit saturated with this. Some of my best friends have a C8!!
Sometimes I wanna see what the rest of the Corvette world has to offer.
Can there be a way to to show the C8 thread as ‘read’ all at once?
This should bring the ‘new posts’ search down to a manageable dozen messages /day! ha ha
It isn’t that I NEVER want to see C8 stuff.. just the odd time I wanna see less.

graham
West Coast.
PS. If/when I get my C8 then I will never use this feature! LOL

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Is there a way to show all C8 threads as ‘read’ all at once?
Because of the unending happiness with the C8 Corvette there are tons of messages every hour/day in the C8 section.
I love ALL Corvettes but are a bit saturated with this. Some of my best friends have a C8!!
Sometimes I wanna see what the rest of the Corvette world has to offer.
Can there be a way to to show the C8 thread as ‘read’ all at once?
This should bring the ‘new posts’ search down a manageable dozen messages /day! ha ha
It isn’t that I NEVER want to see C8 stuff.. just the odd time I wanna see less.

graham
West Coast.
PS. If/when I get my C8 then I will never use this feature! LOL
When you click on what's new, and hover over the link it tells you what the thread is. Read the ones you want and then click on "mark forums read" in the right hand side above filters.

You can also go to the forum for C8 etc. and click on "mark read"

There is very little content on other forums though.

BTW, You can also subscribe to the forums you want to follow, read them and not bother with the C8 forums at all until you want to and then you can subscribe to them. I'm not subscribed to anything but the C8 forums, but I read most of "what's new" when there is time or not too much of it.

Reactions: nascar03