Well after waiting for 7 1/2 months after my initial order (February 6th 2020) my car went to 3400 on Tuesday. I had a TPW for 9/28 but I don’t think it will happen this week. Anyone here have some ideas when I expect it to go to 3800? I asked my dealer for a vin but no luck yet. Just eager to get it and hope to get a few drives in before the snow. I also need to install my new rims and Fab speed cats and exhaust. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks

Your dealer doesn't know how to find the vin.
"Tell him to do an order inquiry manually and there will be a vin incentive lookup link..... way, way, way, way to the right."
If he's too lazy or has no access you'll have to wait until it's built. Then the vin shows up on the main order screen.
Before the second shift started 3400 was achieved 7 to 8 days before the build day. Now, I'm not sure, but it could go 3800 in 3 or 4 days or the 7 to 8 days as before. Either way you're so very close now! Congrats!

Well after waiting for 7 1/2 months after my initial order (February 6th 2020) my car went to 3400 on Tuesday. I had a TPW for 9/28 but I don’t think it will happen this week. Anyone here have some ideas when I expect it to go to 3800? I asked my dealer for a vin but no luck yet. Just eager to get it and hope to get a few drives in before the snow. I also need to install my new rims and Fab speed cats and exhaust. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks
Once you have the vin you can track, perhaps it has been built this week and it's at 3800. Should be transported to the dealer in 2 weeks or less if you're lucky.

Just picked it up from the dealer on Tuesdsy, I'm worried about the bad valve spring issue, built right before September 15. Have 300km on it though, hoping for the best.
Mine was right smack dab in the middle of it. I have 1700 km's on now and have revved the shirt out of it by mistake at least once. (Did I say that out loud?) and no issues

Mine was right smack dab in the middle of it. I have 1700 km's on now and have revved the shirt out of it by mistake at least once. (Did I say that out loud?) and no issues

Hey Murray. I think you can safely change your description from "C8 on order" to "proud 2020 C8 owner". LOL. As of tomorrow morning, I'll join you and Joey as a member of the "C8 Club" if there is such a thing. I was concerned about a delayed delivery given these recent recalls. Rumour had it that my production date was amongst those cars with defects. My salesman entered my VIN into the GM website and nothing popped up, so I'm supposedly "good to go" with tomorrow's p/u and the car should be problem-free (famous last words?). Hope so. One more sleep!

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
Hey Murray. I think you can safely change your description from "C8 on order" to "proud 2020 C8 owner". LOL. As of tomorrow morning, I'll join you and Joey as a member of the "C8 Club" if there is such a thing. I was concerned about a delayed delivery given these recent recalls. Rumour had it that my production date was amongst those cars with defects. My salesman entered my VIN into the GM website and nothing popped up, so I'm supposedly "good to go" with tomorrow's p/u and the car should be problem-free (famous last words?). Hope so. One more sleep!
I checked my vin on my GM.ca, no recalls on my vin number. Not sure if that means you will not have any valve spring issues. I think it's a wait and see approach and I'm hoping for the best.

Once you have the vin you can track, perhaps it has been built this week and it's at 3800. Should be transported to the dealer in 2 weeks or less if you're lucky.
Well just got back from my dealer And I have a VIN:Hurray:. Now my TPW was for this week but looking at the speed sheet my VIN puts me next week VIN L5113076 so I am thinking middle next week Unless the cars are not actually built according to VIN numbers. If someone knows different plz let me know. I am getting eager.
thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.