I was getting codes for ECBM a while back but they all went away after I changed out the "Bank 2" check valve. Have no idea why but they're gone...over a year now. Only codes I have left to deal with is the TPMS...thought I had that conqured until I had them replaced and when I went to sync them to the car, they wouldn't take. The parts store where I purchased them gave me the wrong ones and wouldn't replace them. Ordering OE type this winter and will replace them after spring startup.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Don,

Your EBCM is faulty and needs to be repaired. Luckily you have the second generation EBCM in the 01-04 models. The common problems are either broken solder joints causing intermittent continuity or a faulty relay that requires replacement. When you have this problem, you car wll drive diagnally on icedue to the TCS not being abe to counteract the information received from the yaw sensors.

I have repaired mine twice and the car now runs excellently on gravel and snow/ice. If you need help, let me know.

As far as your TPMS goes, you are correct in that you require the exact OE sensor for your vehicle which is a Schrader 20117.

You have to wake up new sensors by first driving the for a kilometer or so prior to using a magnet to synchronize them to the programming sequence through the DIC. So, there is a possiblility you may have the correct ones that are still in sleep mode to preserve the batteries during storage.

As far as your TPMS goes, you are correct in that you require the exact OE sensor for your vehicle which is a Schrader 20117.

You have to wake up new sensors by first driving the for a kilometer or so prior to using a magnet to synchronize them to the programming sequence through the DIC. So, there is a possiblility you may have the correct ones that are still in sleep mode to preserve the batteries during storage.
No, I have done the research and the TPMS that I was given, and subsequently installed, are for a C7.

One suggestion then to temporariy rid yourself of those annoying popup messages on the console (SERVICE TIRE MONITORING SYSTEM) is to disconnect the TPMS/keyfob receiver that is located just above the gas cap. It can be accessed easily from the trunk of the vehicle without any tools by just moving the carpet aalong the inner wall. Of course, your keyfob will no longer function. You can order a set of 4 new Schraders from an aftermarket seller for as little as $200CAD

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.