not2melo

High RPM Poster
Feb 8, 2009
Greg in Toronto/Gtown
VetteCoins
Car
1999 C5 Z51
Well started off last night and hope to finish it off today.
Took the old rail covers, sanded down, preped and painted with high temp gloss paint.
Then left to dry and added the new decals in Nassau Blue, here is one so far, have a Krylon
clear coat going on soon to keep everything in place, here is a quick shot.

One almost down, many to go........

railcovers.jpg

WOW very cool :coolgleam: want to get mine done as well! Course I want everything till I see the price.LOL

Excellent looking, great winter projects for sure. It's things like these Rail covers that make a big difference under the hood, very noticalble, pics of finished product and when in place would be great
C5Howie, these are perfect Mods anyone can do with little cost. It's more time and TLC involved, correct me if i'm wrong Not2melo

Looks great Greg .

Guys there are a ton of apperence and small performance mod that you can do yourself. Most are more time than actual cost . I have links to all kinds of little mods .Please feel free to ask and I will post up when ever I have a minute.

Thx
[email protected]

Excellent looking, great winter projects for sure. It's things like these Rail covers that make a big difference under the hood, very noticalble, pics of finished product and when in place would be great
C5Howie, these are perfect Mods anyone can do with little cost. It's more time and TLC involved, correct me if i'm wrong Not2melo

The parts I have picked up so far a very cheap, and will have some more in over the next few weeks,
nothing outrageous in price........well other then my new car covers, those should be sweet and in soon!

Lots of labor and love, take your time, and try not to get frustrated as I did a few times trying to get the
decals just the way I wanted them.

Fine with me if we have a DIY section. Feel free to place stuff in Corvette Enhancements or Corvette Technical in the mean time. We can also always ask the Admin dude to create another section if we really want it and there is not really a section that the DIY stuff would fit into...however, it might be nice having the DIY stuff all in one spot....

Great job! Cant wait till we attend some shows,would like to meet some of these cars in person. Oh and you guys too!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.