So many cars. So many people.

AE9A3F41-C84F-40E7-A494-1DE2507E0C23.jpeg
A06E0943-1423-43EF-B58F-AE877FC8BA37.jpeg
AE1A9034-6F3D-4D08-A19E-D03C68DFBE83.jpeg
101C0C16-6F28-4EB0-B2BB-82681E8A466D.jpeg
135D8972-EDB3-4763-B0A1-727CD6489A53.jpeg

Sadly,that’s the only car I took pics of. Although the show/shine was the destination,this drive was more about the drive,And drive we did. Too many people around the cars that I wanted to get pics of today. The place was packed more than I’ve ever seen it.

Looks like a very good day all in all Mike. Sorry I missed it. Should be back for one in June 2020. 👍
Oh for sure Derek ! One of my best days driving bar none. We spoke of you and and few others coming along next year. No need for unnecessary stops my friend. I got this route down pat for next year. Stops and all. It’ll be epic !

Great weather from start to finish (17 cel) Smiles all day. Great radio banter between Spence and myself. (Going to get me one of those)

Spence had a family with a young boy come along by our cars. The little guy left with 3 hot wheels and and ice cream dripping down his hand 😉

Overall,an excellent day with a good good friend. Can’t say enough about how good this turned out. Thanks so much S !!

Last edited:
And to cap off the day before a 2 hr drive home,I have to say thanks Spence for the burger and fries tonight. What a great day we pulled off.

This was at the restaurant the Brian had chosen for the 2017 LL cruise I believe ? The burger was excellent. Definitely eat here again.

BBFFD27B-1C91-4DB0-B88F-6500D0743185.jpeg

Last edited:
Those are great pictures, guys. Now that I am officially a ‘Vette owner, I can’t wait to attend some of your events to such beautiful places. This was indeed a beautiful weekend, hopefully we get a few more of them before we tuck the babies in for their long nap.
Dale.

Those are great pictures, guys. Now that I am officially a ‘Vette owner, I can’t wait to attend some of your events to such beautiful places. This was indeed a beautiful weekend, hopefully we get a few more of them before we tuck the babies in for their long nap.
Dale.
You’re welcome anytime Dale if you care to venture down this way. Lots of stuff on the table and up for discussion over the winter.

Reactions: Dale124
Dale.

I travel down for Mikes cruises Dale. Your welcome to meet up and drive along. It’s a nice early morning cruise getting to the cruise.
Might be able to coax a certain @turbozig to join in as well. 👍

I travel down for Mikes cruises Dale. Your welcome to meet up and drive along. It’s a nice early morning cruise getting to the cruise.
Might be able to coax a certain @turbozig to join in as well. 👍
That would be great. Thanks for the offer.
Dale

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread