Toques are always comfortable Doug.

No experience with this brand of helmet but buy the best you can afford. No one ever thinks something bad will happen but if it does you want to be protected the best you can.

Helmets really must be tried on before buying. I liked the look of R/W/B Arai helmets in the early '90s, but it didn't matter the size... they did not suit the shape of my head. I ended up with Shoei because they were a slightly different shape.
I'd suggest that you get yourself to Royal Distributing Motorcycle Parts and Accessories, Motocross Parts & Accessories, ATV Parts and Accessories, Snowmobile Parts and Accessories, Marine and Bicycle Apparel, Parts & Accessories Canada or GP Bikes GP Bikes, Whitby, Ontario, Ducati, Triumph, KTM, Toronto, Motorcycle, MX, Apparel, Parts, Accessories, GTA, London, Kingston, Durham, Oakville, Mississauga, Newmarket practically right beside them in Whitby. They have really good prices and large selection.
David

If you guys are running in SCCA, NHRA, or any similar organizations, your helmet must be SNELL rated. And it must be no more than 10 years old.

Motorcycle helmets do NOT conform to Automotive requirements.
Motorcycle helmets do not have to have "Fire Protection", which Automobile helmets do.

You can check out all the different ratings here.... http://www.smf.org/stds

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread