We do realize that bad things happen to people, but for me anyway, when I see pictures of a terrible accident, especially with loss of life, it is a sad and sobering sight.

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents
Sadly, from the descriptions, I would bet on the Vette being the cause factor.

Cars like the Corvette have such high limits, they can make an “average” driver feel like they can do anything. Sadly, this is as far from the truth as you could imagine. It just means that when things go wrong, they REALLY go wrong.

I’ve answered many of these calls during my former career. Always a tragic scene, always such unnecessary death and suffering.

For the dead, thier suffering is over. I have nothing but sympathy for the innocently injured and the surviving family of the dead....

Last edited:
I’ve answered many of these calls during my former career. Always a tragic scene, always such unnecessary death and suffering.

From the accident road closures I’ve helped on in the past,I feel the same way. Stuff like this happens quick and just a second of distraction/stupidity/carelessness always results in tragedy.

I attend to my share as a firefighter. Unfortunately everyone is guilty at some point of that moment when a poor decision is made at just the wrong time. Usually they escape with just needing a change of underwear.
Whoever was in the wrong (or right, for that matter) doesn't really matter at this time. People have lost their lives and families are grieving the lost of loved ones.
Remember to drive safe and avoid distractions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread