Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all it's worth ...
Here is a QuickJack BL5000SLX that "we" assembled in Nov 2019 ...
with fluids running through the hoses for the first time. You can
see a BL7000 beside it (video of it in message #23 below) ...
A little jerky to start and after running it through its cycles a few times
and bleeding the lines ... it operates excellently.

NOTICE: ""We" did not raise the jacks fully ...
Warning do not do that without vehicle weight on them !!!

[private media removed - available to view on request by CCF messaging - click the small envelope symbol on the left]

Last edited:
Here is the BL7000 in the video above lifting a Chevy Colorado :thumbs:

Note: this is with the Truck Adaptor Set and Frame Extension Kit Accessories from Quickjack.com

[private media removed - available to view on request by CCF messaging - click the small envelope symbol on the left]

Last edited:
thx.. if I have to I can put 2 together and make a top.. steal chock from trailor blah blah I was just wondering if I only hooked up one, it would work . im tight on heated working space in winter..

thx.. if I have to I can put 2 together and make a top.. steal chock from trailor blah blah I was just wondering if I only hooked up one, it would work . im tight on heated working space in winter..
Probably best to ask quickjack (contact us) on their website. I am a bit leery connecting only one side to check. 😱
It appears that it may but also thinking the pumping system might not be designed for single line only use.
If the answer is in the manual ... well, I have not “needed” to read that far yet 😂

Reactions: 61ratvette
Probably best to ask quickjack (contact us) on their website. I am a bit leery connecting only one side to check. 😱
It appears that it may but also thinking the pumping system might not be designed for single line only use.
If the answer is in the manual ... well, I have not “needed” to read that far yet 😂
yea MANUAL WHO! first or last name

I think it would be to unstable just using one lifting a bike . I have a hydraulic hand bike jack that has a wider stance than the QJ and it is even wobbly .

yea was kinda thinking same I have some checker plate lying around I make some kind of table top with tie downs
I also have, I use a strap from rafters.
thanks for info

Last edited:
Here is the BL7000 in the video above lifting a Chevy Colorado :thumbs:

Note: this is with the Truck Adaptor Set and Frame Extension Kit Accessories
Spence, just curious it appears the rubber is about 6" off the ground using the extensions. So without the extensions how much will unit lift vehicle rubber off the ground? Also do you have to buy extensions direct from quickjack and $$ are they? Thx

Spence, just curious it appears the rubber is about 6" off the ground using the extensions. So without the extensions how much will unit lift vehicle rubber off the ground? Also do you have to buy extensions direct from quickjack and $$ are they? Thx
The frame extensions are actually so that you can reach the vehicle jacking points (making the jack longer). Without the truck adaptors accessory (for height), the jack might not reach the underside of the truck/suv. It’s probably something to determine once you have a jack and they are all available from quickjack.com with a few things here and there (like costco has the truck adaptor kit) ...
As of right now, I have the jack only (5000 ). I’ll determine accessories in the Spring ... 😁👍🏻

Reactions: frankmp
Got to like it, order tues, have it Friday
:Cheers2:

Attachments

• IMG_1528.JPG
    IMG_1528.JPG
    483 KB · Views: 30
Awesome ... the “easy” part is done
😁👍🏻 ...

I also discovered something else the other day.
I'll just say ...
shhhh ... you might not want your neighbors to know 😂
I hear ya .. actually he'll be happy now, I'll stay off his outside ramp.. and one of the guys at work said " ill put it together for u if I can use it for next weekend"...
so put a check by assembly...... maybe I can even get trans fliud out of him lol

Not a lot to put together so he is getting a deal . Took me maybe 30 minutes . Im sure you will love them I no I do . It lifts the car high enough that you can roll under with a creeper and still have room to drink your beer .

Status
Not open for further replies.