Power User
Mar 27, 2019
Bonnyville
VetteCoins
Car
70th #1259
Province
AB
So I bought from Costco for Christmas a Quick Jack 7000TL. I have also ordered the frame extensions which will meet the lift points on the C8. I will have to build some short ramps to get some extra height for the C8, as the extensions add 1.5” to the height of the QuickJack as mother’s Grand Cherokee is to short for an extended length QuickJack. I will see how it all works when the car arrives back from Renee’s shop.

In addition to your 4 post lift? The fleet will get vertigo if they spend too much time in the air :Cheers2: :)
I sold the 4 post in September. I fought for a year with the 9 foot ceiling and finally said to hell with it. It took up a lot of useable space and did not give me any advantage. So after a few months of investigating I focused in on the QuickJacks. Take up no space, have good reviews, and are portable(ish).

If I had the space I would get another 4 post. But in a smaller garage they just didn't work.

I sold the 4 post in September. I fought for a year with the 9 foot ceiling and finally said to hell with it. It took up a lot of useable space and did not give me any advantage. So after a few months of investigating I focused in on the QuickJacks. Take up no space, have good reviews, and are portable(ish).

If I had the space I would get another 4 post. But in a smaller garage they just didn't work.
errrrr..... Did the term 'Bigger Garage" ever come to mind Al.... Get building... lol...

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.