Casual User
Oct 29, 2016
Vaughan, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
C8, 2012 ZR1, GT500
Province
ON
Hi, I just put a hold on a 21 C8 coupe. The Chevrolet dealership is 15 minutes from Pierre Elliott Trudeau airport, I was hoping to find someone as picky as me who could do me a huge favor and validate the car is super clean with no damage inside and out. Please DM me if you think you can help.

Thank you,

Paul

Hi, I just put a hold on a 21 C8 coupe. The Chevrolet dealership is 15 minutes from Pierre Elliott Trudeau airport, I was hoping to find someone as picky as me who could do me a huge favor and validate the car is super clean with no damage inside and out. Please DM me if you think you can help.

Thank you,

Paul
Lots of Quebec members here.

Thank you,

Paul
First of all , lucky you. I wish I could help , I live in Marieville Quebec but I do not have a car in the winter. Vette is in bed. Get the dealer to send you some close up photos. They must of done a good clean up , also, but they tend to forget under the hood and trunk, in your case frunk.

Reactions: Red Devil
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread