Aug 12, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
69 Stingray
Province
BC
I just left the hospital as I dislocated my shoulder. While emergency was putting my shoulder back they broke my humeral head and my glenoid socket. Now the surgeon is telling me I need surgery. The first thing that came to my mind was, I was just gonna switch my radiator out to a new Dewitts aluminum and do a brake job this weekend. F’ the surgery! 😂 I don’t need to do any of these fixes but I like to keep my baby tip top. Does anyone know a great quality C3 mechanic as I do all the work myself and letting someone else touch my girl if a tough pill to swallow. If I don’t find someone I will wait and see how I am next year. The Drs said I am old and it will take long to heal. You know what I told them😁 Thank in advance for the feedback. At least it’s not my good arm so I can still hold a pint🍺

Attachments

• iOS Image - 897327953.jpg
    iOS Image - 897327953.jpg
    489.6 KB · Views: 59
  • iOS Image - 1275865782.jpg
    iOS Image - 1275865782.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 57
I know three C3 fellas that do the C3 DIY as well … I get to see their passion in their C3's.
I have driven on a few trips with one of these fells in the group and
he deservingly gets much of the attention from on-lookers. Wishing the best for you on
both of the "projects" you have on your plate ...

Last edited:
I guess I should have said I am in Burnaby/Vancouver area and can drive an hour to and from if I must.

@nascar03 might be able to give you a lead. He may chime in here when he sees I pushed his message bell...lol...

Thanks, I was going to give Graham a shout. I may just ask my brother to do it while I supervise:) my bro has the big shop in his house with all the equipment.

Hey @Tristan69 (GM) I’m here.!
sorry to hear of your injuries young man.
I do know of a couple of trusted mechanics that may perform the tasks you require.
I also know you well enough, that you like to do your own work and proud to show it.

send me a PM or email and we should chat about how you can get this work done.
Or give me a call..we haven’t chatted in a while.
take care pal.
graham

graham

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread