Sep 12, 2011
Somerset, Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2004 Coupe
The vacuum break diaphragm on my model 4MC Quadrajet carb has lost its ability to hold a seal. I've found a couple of US suppliers but would like to buy Canadian. Anyone know of a supplier north of the US border?

The carb is stamped 7045210 YL 0375 and I believe the OEM part number is 17053201 for the complete pull-off assembly.

Thanks in advance,

VV

:canada:

Last edited:
Last edited:
If all else fails, try Greg Gessler . GESSLER HEAD PORTING, Quadrajet and Buick Parts - Home - Buick Performance Parts / Q-Jet parts
If you want an excellent restoration, contact Eric Jackson FAQs

I've had Eric restore a couple of sad looking Holleys for our L78 and COPO cars and the carbs came back looking like they were brand new. Eric even phoned me once to see what jets I wanted in one of the carbs. Now, that is service.

Thks Keith. I'll keep that info in my hip pocket.

VV

So did you remove it as the result of an issue or did you simply have another type of carb that you prefer? I understand that the Quadrajet tends to be either a love or hate relationship!

VV

Previous owner replaced it and the intake with one from Edelbrock. Not sure of the condition of the carb but he gave it to me with the sale along with some other original parts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread