Sep 21, 2014
York,Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 C5 vert
Wife takes the Wrangler with hardtop off into Binbrook today to pick up a few groceries. Two tough guys in a beat up blue pick up think launching a large chunk of ice at her would be hilarious. Smashed against the windshield and scared the crap out of Laurie.
She said the ice chunk was pretty big. There wasn't time to get the plate and when she noticed that she had left her phone in the shop there was no point in turning around to track and report.
All I want is 5 minutes with them. Is that too much to ask??:mad:

Bill

Sorry to hear that Bill. It is never a nice feeling to be violated by bullys. I was walking my dog Roxy about a month ago, and I had an egg whipped at me from 4 guys in a Honda Civic. Thank goodness he was a lousy shot, it just caught the edge of my shoe and then shattered on the sidewalk in front of me. Karma will get them eventually as Eric had mentioned.

Glad things did not digress to a worse outcome Bill.
These kind of guys usually get called out and dealt with sooner rather than later. Likely only have any balls as a group and generally harmless as individuals.
I totally get how you feel though and agree it would be so "pleasing" to be there to respond properly to these heros. But you likely know they wouldn't have had the courage to meet your eye if you were there.... let alone start anything.
Some skinny kid will take these pucks out and we can watch it on YouTube some day.
Frustrating I agree.
Derek.

Reactions: williame3590
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread