Sep 9, 2014
VetteCoins
Ive been meaning to do this for years.

Business too busy and now is really no more convenient than a year ago so i just bit the bullet and away i went.

Im going to pick this up in 2 hrs and figured id document it all here. i really do enjoy wrenching and fixing my cars. a couple things that ive learned though is that 1. im done with being on my back and going in and out from under the car to get the right size socket or wrench blah blah. i waste 75% of my time trying to reach the darn socket that fell off my chest and rolled 2 ft or worse having to get out from under the car to change sizes.

and 2, i really cant stand working under a disgustingly dirty car which MANY c4's are when i get them.

i have a plan to have mounting spots outside for the heated pressure wash and then inside my shop for wrenching. max jax works well for this as it is moveable by design.

part of why im making a post on this is because a) i would have liked to see the experience of another forum member before i pulled the trigger and b) it will force me to install it rather than let it sit in my shop for 3 months!!!

here is another excellent review showing how you roll underneath on a stool.

cheers all. im off to the freight company to pick it up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.