Power User
Aug 20, 2014
toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2015 C7 Z51 M7
Province
ON
Princess Auto has a sale on car ramps, starting Feb. 18. Two different ramps. One provides a 21/2 inch lift (9000lbs) and the other 61/2 (12,000lbs). Price is $25 and $45 respectively. These are great prices from what I have seen over the last year or so. I don't know the width of the ramps or how accommodating they would be for the wide tires. That can be checked for those interested.

Reactions: Bixter44 and Nik
Princess Auto has a sale on car ramps, starting Feb. 18. Two different ramps. One provides a 21/2 inch lift (9000lbs) and the other 61/2 (12,000lbs). Price is $25 and $45 respectively. These are great prices from what I have seen over the last year or so. I don't know the width of the ramps or how accommodating they would be for the wide tires. That can be checked for those interested.

Feel free to post this in the hot deals forum. 👆

tyho?
Do you have a link? I looked at ramps on PA's site, but didn't see a sale.
If you're getting them for the Corvette, make sure the angle is enough to clear the (low) front end .
I opted for Race Ramps for this very reason.

tyho?
Do you have a link? I looked at ramps on PA's site, but didn't see a sale.
If you're getting them for the Corvette, make sure the angle is enough to clear the (low) front end .
I opted for Race Ramps for this very reason.
I got their flyer Friday. Showed the specials starting Feb. 18. Try going on their website. I'll have to measure the front drop vs. the ramp angle before buying as my car is also lowered by almost 1 inch.
The product numbers are : 8792301 and 8792327, price $$49.99 (13,000lb) and $24.99 (9,000lb). Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Best thing about PA......you can take it back....anytime!
I tried both part numbers in their search.
Got this....for both :(
Screenshot_20200216-155108.jpg

The low profile option would be your best bet.
The others are similar to those generic, steel ramps you see in every corner garage. Our C7's don't like them!

Edit: I just read the specs! 2.5 inches of lift is not a whole bunch!
Check RaceRamps. I love mine.

• Agree
Reactions: frankmp and tyho
Your Vette doesn't have a hope of climbing that higher ramp without the front end binding on the ramp. I have a 13 inch lift on 7 foot ramps and I still have to use two 4 foot 2x12's to ramp me on to my ramps so the front end of the chassis stays clear until the tires get enough lift to allow the front to clear the top edge of the ramp. In other words, my air dam is just under 3 inches off the ground. I measure horizontally back from the top edge of my ramp to the point where it's a 3 inch drop from that level. That's where I have ramp myself up to before my air dam clears the ramp edge and my tires ever hit the real ramp...lol...

Much like trying to climb any incline driveway off a flat surface.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.