In all fairness, improvements in Corvettes came in each generation right from the C1. With the C7, ignoring the exterior style change as just a change, the interior quality was in my opinion, the biggest improvement over previous generations. As a previous C6 owner, I would not venture to say the C7 is better at all. If I had the room, I would have kept my C6 as well. They are a great car, as are all Covettes in their right and I loved that car as I love my C7 now. So in my opinion, for what it's worth, the C7 is not better. It's different in it's own way and newer of course. That's it.
I agree. I did not own a C6. A C3, C4, C5 2003 - traded in on my C7. The C7 is by far the best in all regards; however, I enjoyed them all a hell of a lot. I am ordering a loaded Z51 C8 HTC 2022 with high expectations based on everything I've read including comments from friends that own one. I would really like the C8 AWD.

This is a older post, but I did end up getting a 2013 427, but a different 1. It had 18,000 km when I got it 2 years ago. It now has 21,000 km . I'm thinking on trading it in on a 2019 Z06 3LT with 9,000 km. Just waiting to see what kind of price the dealer is going to offer me for a trade in.i If I don't get enough I will keep it.

When I clicked on the listing - won't show now. 4LT Anniversary - buy it - won't last

I was just searching this car. In the USA loaded like this one about same price USD - one was $99K USD - very little mileage! I think this car would gain in value over time. Not sure you would get for less - buy it now!!!!
I just heard back from the dealer, they offered me $47 500 for trade in. I think I will just keep what I have.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread