I agree with @Nik on UAP. I've visited thier shop and its a pretty clean, professionally run company that is committed to protecting our cars. Let Renee know CCF is where you are coming from.

Reactions: WE XLR8
For an alternative google Ceramic Pro Calgary. Ceramic pro Kavaka (PPF) is warrantied for 12 years and their ceramic coating "Ceramic Pro Gold" is guaranteed for life. That's what I got.
Ceramic Pro Kavaka is self healing without heat. I'd recommend you see their website and watch the video before you make any decisions.
Ceramic Pro Gold is 4 layers of 9H and One layer of Light (whatever that means ;) )

I’m booked into ultimate auto protection next week.

Happy with the responses through email and very accommodating around drop-off and pick up. I received quotes from a few - but after balancing everything out along with my customer service/experience element AND his (Renee) specific C8 comments/knowledge from doing a few already - I decided to give him the work. I’ll report back!

I’m booked into ultimate auto protection next week.

Happy with the responses through email and very accommodating around drop-off and pick up. I received quotes from a few - but after balancing everything out along with my customer service/experience element AND his (Renee) specific C8 comments/knowledge from doing a few already - I decided to give him the work. I’ll report back!

Excellent, do let us know how it works out.

I’ve decided to book with Renee at Ultimate Auto Protection as well. She is a straight shooter, very accommodating, the most experience with C8’s from my research. My car has been stuck at the rail yard in Calgary since Tuesday, until the weather turns. It’s been snowing there for most of the week and there’s a lot of it🙁 apparently.They also offer a delivery service which I may take them up on$1150 to truck it home to Shellbrook SK. She will pick it up in an enclosed trailer from the dealership after it’s PDI’d it would be there for 4-5 days. If all goes well it’ll be ready November 6th. I’m hoping the weather turns and I can put some miles on in southern Ab for a few days, but if not good to know I can get it shipped for a reasonable price. If her work is as good as her service it will be excellent!

Reactions: Rruuff Day and Nik
I’ve decided to book with Renee at Ultimate Auto Protection as well. She is a straight shooter, very accommodating, the most experience with C8’s from my research. My car has been stuck at the rail yard in Calgary since Tuesday, until the weather turns. It’s been snowing there for most of the week and there’s a lot of it🙁 apparently.They also offer a delivery service which I may take them up on$1150 to truck it home to Shellbrook SK. She will pick it up in an enclosed trailer from the dealership after it’s PDI’d it would be there for 4-5 days. If all goes well it’ll be ready November 6th. I’m hoping the weather turns and I can put some miles on in southern Ab for a few days, but if not good to know I can get it shipped for a reasonable price. If her work is as good as her service it will be excellent!
Cool! Does she do Xpel or Ceramic Pro?
Here's hoping for a few Chinooks to get you some seat time! :)

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Cool! Does she do Xpel or Ceramic Pro?
Here's hoping for a few Chinooks to get you some seat time! :)

She uses Xpel Ultimate Plus for the ppf and Car Pro Ceramic for coating and ZR Auto switched from Ceramic Pro ppf to Xpel Ultimate Pro as well. Yeah for sure, bring on the Chinooks 😎

Picked up my car from ultimate (Renee) today - they did a great job. No bubbles edges etc. Very very happy.

She had another C8 Vert in there and another one showing up today - they are getting lots of C8 experience!

Great service, sends prompt updates if requested (which I did) gives you a full walk around, warranty explanation and advice for going fwd.

Recommended.

Attachments

• 56F268BE-CADE-4D1F-BDF1-DDCFB77EA0DB.jpeg
    56F268BE-CADE-4D1F-BDF1-DDCFB77EA0DB.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 28
  • DD11E36A-D3BC-47BD-86B3-87C3E6A56D76.jpeg
    DD11E36A-D3BC-47BD-86B3-87C3E6A56D76.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 29
  • D7CC26D2-2B68-4B69-9B7C-F66EDEB0ADE5.jpeg
    D7CC26D2-2B68-4B69-9B7C-F66EDEB0ADE5.jpeg
    316.9 KB · Views: 29
  • BE3A3444-61B7-4A6E-9708-01B29973AB01.jpeg
    BE3A3444-61B7-4A6E-9708-01B29973AB01.jpeg
    272.5 KB · Views: 26
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.