Approx 2-3 years ago I looked into Rack and pinion (approx 3000$) vs Borgeson 1100$ plus install ,came to about 2200$ when the dust settled . Was hoping or thought it should have been 1600$ to 1800$, but, .....Anyhow, very very happy! If you have the skills ( I went to our local GM) . They did an excellent job though . Would i go that route again.? Absolutely. Hopefully that helps.

Just installed Borgeson last Friday. Bought from Ridetech with Ridetech brace (must have). I started using liquid wrench type fluids months ago to prep and loosen the bolts. The steering shaft slid in and out easy after that and all bolts came off easy. Not like on YouTube where guys are using BFHs. Install took my brother and I a few hours. Hardest part was the hoses supplied did not fit my hydro boost as I ordered. Had to run to a few Lordcos as none had the fittings their system said. My garage floor is clean again from power steering fluid. My brother will post the install on YouTube soon as no others show a full install with what to watch for. Drives so much better than stock!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.