Featured Thread
R

RockyPM

hi everyone, Joanne and I went out and got some shots this past Saturday at the Lacombe Research Station. It's a beautiful spot with many large trees. Got a few pics and we actually really like this one. I'll post a few of just the car with the fall colors later but here's your challenge
Load a fall pic of you and your significant other, Family or just the car in our wonderful fall weather (Read that with a grain of salt as we are getting snow in central Alberta!) can't wait to see the pics that from across the country!

Attachments

• 42839910_10156662529043529_7041308713801482240_o.jpg
    42839910_10156662529043529_7041308713801482240_o.jpg
    708.9 KB · Views: 81
hi everyone, Joanne and I went out and got some shots this past Saturday at the Lacombe Research Station. It's a beautiful spot with many large trees. Got a few pics and we actually really like this one. I'll post a few of just the car with the fall colors later but here's your challenge
Load a fall pic of you and your significant other, Family or just the car in our wonderful fall weather (Read that with a grain of salt as we are getting snow in central Alberta!) can't wait to see the pics that from across the country!
Great Picture. Nicely done.
Hope to get a couple of pic mid Oct. At least were not in Calgary today.

Reactions: ddgermann
Nice Pic guys. Drove from Calgary to Edmonton and back in Wife's SUV with 4 season tires yesterday and passed several vehicles in the ditch just north of Calgary in the AM. Did errands for 94 year old mother in law and headed back on MUCH better roads. Afraid to open the Garage today for fear of getting it full of snow. How about a nice picture of our front yard? Notice the lack of footprints from our front door = Retirement is GREAT. Not so sure about driving to Arizona on Friday :(:banghead:

Attachments

• IMG_2142.JPG
    IMG_2142.JPG
    791.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2143.JPG
    IMG_2143.JPG
    828.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Love the Winter Photos @Rruuff Day and @C SEVEN GS Bob. It is depressing how this fall has been missed in the 2018 schedule of events. I guess my car is staying put in the house garage and not going to storage. I'm acting sad for Joanne but am kinda happy that it's close by to do some work on and I can sit in it from time to time!

We had our dump of the white stuff two weeks ago. TG we were spared during this viscous system. 🌞 but cool. All our little feathered friends were watching the photo shoot from afar. Did the YEG snowplows get to YYC yet?View attachment 20372
Yup the plows apparently arrived in our area at 3am - 9 hours after leaving YEG.
You should check out diecast depot in YEG, there’s a 1:18 diecast of your paint scheme ... might be able to order one ... might be pretty close but black wheels
C8FE4DF3-70B7-49C6-AAD2-ED91DB9C554C.jpeg

Reactions: frankmp
Yup the plows apparently arrived in our area at 3am - 9 hours after leaving YEG.
You should check out diecast depot in YEG, there’s a 1:18 diecast of your paint scheme ... might be able to order one ... might be pretty close but black wheels
View attachment 20375
These? Lol. Mine did come from factory in black but dealer swapped to another gs to make a deal before i bought..%+\!@#!!!
20180919_184017.jpg

Reactions: YFCvii
I like your wheels Frank! :)

Unfortunately the early arrival of winter has caused us to reconsider driving the GS to AZ for the winter this year. Our son (Captain with Air Canada JAZZ) got us on a flight to Phoenix tomorrow morning and wife and I will share her Arizona car this winter. We're going to be back for a month over Christmas so at least I can admire the car while we are back home. Golf tee time on Monday is already booked! :Cheers2:

Last edited:
Reactions: frankmp
WHOA Spence! That looks like you imported a bunch of cotton batting just for a photo shoot! Haha. Yes it's been ugly for sure. I talked with Larry yesterday and Larry being the detailed guy he is said the final measurement of white stuff on his driveway in Calgary is 15"!

WHOA Spence! That looks like you imported a bunch of cotton batting just for a photo shoot! Haha. Yes it's been ugly for sure. I talked with Larry yesterday and Larry being the detailed guy he is said the final measurement of white stuff on his driveway in Calgary is 15"!
I did not imagine the double-takes that I'm getting when showing people this on my phone today.
The ability of my IPhoneX and these excellent diecast matches specially made
for us by Dennis has me thinking of a few other locations I can put these - for a photo like this ...
won't be until spring and summer though ....

... who needs photoshop and vfx ... I will just do it the way first done by how Star Wars was made ... :happy:

Last edited:
Well, I guess it is fall here now..
We did have frost on the outside cars this morning.
63C389EF-FD27-42E1-B8C7-DB66DEBC0B69.jpeg

F4879205-305D-4601-9CDB-CF979C6BD1AD.jpeg

But here is what our Oct 4th day is like in Langley.
I had the ‘75 out a couple of times today.
The kids are coming to town tomorrow from Summerland for a family Thanksgiving weekend. Maybe get the grandaughter’s out for a ride.
Insurance is up on the Vettes in a couple of weeks.

Thanx for looking.
Graham

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.