Featured Thread

YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
Pulled up, removed the fuel cap on my Sierra. Swiped the credit card and put in my CO-OP number. Put the nozzle into the filler pipe. Went to push regular and had a double take moment looking at the prices ... wow I have not seen this in a while. I wish I was in my Corvette as this Station at Falun Alberta has no-ethanol premium. 10July2019 😁👍🏻

862A9174-9933-40DA-A9E0-93D9FEB3BCFA.jpeg

Last edited:
Well... I thought 1.62 was bad ... filled up this morning in Maple Ridge. 177.9 . Nasty. Maybe have to drive eco mode til I reach the Alberta border...lol....ok. maybe not....lol

Rruuff Day, $0.869 US for 92 in Pt. Roberts, WA when I was there last week, so might be worth a cruise to Blaine or Sumas. Also, once you're in Metro Vancouver (Maple Ridge and Langley, west), you have the privilege of paying a 18.9 cent transit tax.

Hmmm... transit tax, luxury tax, ICBC, highest gas price in the free world (including Inuvik)... Maybe time to give current goverment their walking papers....

The Trans-link board is civic, not provincial, is an appointed council of mayors from Metro Vancouver cities, so the problem with the transit tax is it has limited electoral accountability.

Fueld up at a Chevron in Chilliwack Friday night for $1.50.9 for Chevron 94.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread