Featured Thread
$1.419 for Shell 91 around here.

20190715_175948.jpg

Last edited:
Flying J in South Calgary still shames Shell Brand with “May contain Ethanol” posted right there 😡 ...
I'm here as there is lots of space for when towing the boat ... but ... not vette and not boat fuel here ...
B8B1C523-713F-4C79-9AB5-282B820D742A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeysZ06
Same gas station (Falun AB) I first posted this Summer. We just closed up the cabin today (one more trip back for winterizing) and the Acadia gets Premium today (14Sep2019) 😁🤙🏻
View attachment 31413
Meh.....here’s my experience over the last few years buying fuel. Buying at Canadian Tire can’t be beat with a little work...period. Ok some will say what’s with CT cr*p fuel but never had issues with any vehicles including c7’s we’ve owned.

So here’s the tip buying 77c/l equivelent fuel today. Posted 93.9. Every few months Sobeys or Shoppers sells CT gc’s at 10%off. When this happens we load up...like min. $1k. CT gc’s accepted at all ct gas bars so off the get go 9.4c/l off at today’s price. To that the usual 4c back in ct money and if you complete the survey use the survey satisfaction barcode for another 2c/l off ( barcode never changes). All stackable. So 15.5c off posted. Not to shabby ;)

Reactions: AxeZ06
Meh.....here’s my experience over the last few years buying fuel. Buying at Canadian Tire can’t be beat with a little work...period. Ok some will say what’s with CT cr*p fuel but never had issues with any vehicles including c7’s we’ve owned.

So here’s the tip buying 77c/l equivelent fuel today. Posted 93.9. Every few months Sobeys or Shoppers sells CT gc’s at 10%off. When this happens we load up...like min. $1k. CT gc’s accepted at all ct gas bars so off the get go 9.4c/l off at today’s price. To that the usual 4c back in ct money and if you complete the survey use the survey satisfaction barcode for another 2c/l off ( barcode never changes). All stackable. So 15.5c off posted. Not to shabby ;)
I got a Meh? .... your alternative for me (as I’m quoted) kinda reads like a full time job ... but it does work for you ... so I won’t argue against that being good. I just rarely if at all pass by a convenient CT gasbar in my C7 travels and I also have to know what I’m fueling my C7s without too many hoops and hurdles. Just keeping it simple ... Life’s a Beach near Falun Alberta 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: frankmp
I got a Meh? .... your alternative for me (as I’m quoted) kinda reads like a full time job ... but it does work for you ... so I won’t argue against that being good. I just rarely if at all pass by a convenient CT gasbar in my C7 travels and I also have to know what I’m fueling my C7s without too many hoops and hurdles. Just keeping it simple ... Life’s a Beach near Falun Alberta 😁
Ok maybe bad choice of wording to start post. Didnt really know context of word until now, a word i see all the time. Just my experience thats super easy to do for anyone. My humble apologies....

Meh (/mɛ/) is an interjection used as an expression of indifference or boredom. It is often regarded as a verbal equivalent of a shrug of the shoulders. The use of the term "meh" shows that the speaker is apathetic, uninterested, or indifferent to the question or subject at hand. It is occasionally used as an adjective, meaning something is mediocre or unremarkable.[1]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread