I like it. It doesn’t scream Corvette, but I’m sure it’ll be fast, so, I like it. Should be awesome to see the things unfold. Just a bit sad about the rumours that the front engine won’t be made in the future....although that’s not to say they couldn’t bring back a front engine “heritage” Corvette.

Reactions: ddgermann
Doesn't seem like a corvette at all to me. I loved that the corvette was front engine and still looked so damn good. I am sure it will be an awesome, fast, all around awesome car....just doesn't feel like a corvette.

Just my thoughts

T

Reactions: ddgermann
I easily loose interest when a tease drags on. I'll be interested and possibly excited
on the unveil but not holding my breath until it's right there in front of me to check out.
I'm gonna hold on to my "only if more Oil flows again" ZR1 dream unless that door absolutely closes.

Reactions: ccltj and ddgermann
For sure the departure of the FE corvette is somewhat staggering. But from the renderings and already driving a C7 which is also in many ways unique from previous corvettes; I believe the new FE design will be distinctly “corvette”.
Change always freaks us out to varying degrees but I for one am excited and open mindedly looking forward to getting at least a good look at, and possibly test drive one of these babys.
Hopefully I love it enough that soon after I’m driving one. Well once the Z06ish version is on its 2nd year as I’m not getting bogged down in the dealership gouging like in 14 and 18. 😂
If by some reason that I cannot imagine now; I don’t like it... I’m pretty happy with the C7 I drive now.

I expect there we plenty of people who were totally against pressurized turbine engine powered aircraft a few decades ago that fly all the time on them now. 🤔

Neil says we should have never switched from steam cars.

1544892867054.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.