This was discussed recently..
You could look for a small aluminum(!) jack from a Mercedes or an Audi.
CF1398E3-7159-433B-94D0-8C9FF18C59FB.jpeg

I think Frank on here bought two recently and had an extra!
I carry this jack,a plug kit and small compressor in my C5.
Graham

Last edited:
This is what I ended up with. I got a Golf/Passat/Vento A3/A4/A6 jack and then welded a pin to it that fits the C5. It is rated for 970Kg (~2117 pounds).

View attachment 29094.
Great idea, I think I am going the same route with a longer pin passing through a hole in a hockey puck.

Reactions: OL Yeller
This was discussed recently..
You could look for a small aluminum(!) jack from a Mercedes or an Audi.
View attachment 24780

I think Frank on here bought two recently and had an extra!
I carry this jack,a plug kit and small compressor in my C5.
Graham

How hight does this jack can go fully extended,? I am pretty sure it will fit even in a case of a flat tire. I always raise the complete side of the car using 1 jacking puck behind the front wheel to install or remove the dollys so if this jack extend enough to raise the whole side of the car, you could probably be able to raise it even with a flat tire. I will try this for sure, I always carry my dynaplug compressor and repair kit, 1 breaker bar, 19mm socket with protective sleeve for magwheel and a pair of cutter but never found a suitable jack before. Wy only concer are my side skirt, a longer pine and a hockey puck might do the job. The car is on dollys and not accessible for now, I will get one of these and if it doesnt fit the ZR1, I am sure it will fit my C5

Reactions: nascar03