Want to convert your Onstar to Bluetooth using BlueStar 2010

• Yes [url]www.bluestar2010.com[/url]

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
It's not that big of a deal. Use Bluetooth or something similar, or wait until you aren't driving to answer your phone. Cell phones aren't the only thing considered a "distraction". Eating, drinking, adjusting the radio, pretty much everything's considered a distraction. Bluetooth doesn't solve common sense.

It's not that big of a deal. Use Bluetooth or something similar, or wait until you aren't driving to answer your phone. Cell phones aren't the only thing considered a "distraction". Eating, drinking, adjusting the radio, pretty much everything's considered a distraction. Bluetooth doesn't solve common sense.
:agree:
Yes your right on that...there are lots of distractions and all you need is just good common sense...

Police will charge you the same for all of those examples too! I had a feeling that this post might be a "spammer". The fact that it's a first time post and it's already a link to a product. Brutal. :nono:

Definitely Spam, but an interesting topic, so what the heck, I'll leave it.

Does anyone still talk on their phone while driving? I personally like using the time driving to get away from my phone. The only place where I might like to use it is on a long trip.

If I answer my phone I make a living. Yes I have bluetooth in my vehicle, is it always on no, but I will still take the call, so call me bad I don't care I'm tired of bull$hit laws and I'm tired of spam on this site. This guy came to this site with 3 threads of spam as his intro..........turf this $hit. Yes rant is over.

Glad to hear someone voice an honest reply. Not like the others weren't but not too often do people admit that they go against the flow.

My opinion on some laws (and not the forum's opinion) is that although it has been shown that using a cell while driving does affect your reaction time and ability to drive, it doesn't affect all people the same way. I'm sure there are some people who can drive and stay focused on the road while driving and then there are others who can't and are an absolute danger. So the law as I see it isn't there because everyone who uses a cell while driving is going to cause an accident or is a danger but to keep the people who can't handle doing the two things at once from doing it. The same can be said for a lot of other things such as driving over the speed limit. Some people can and can handle the extra speed and are able to avoid trouble, some people think they can but really can't and either cause trouble or are unable to avoid it, and others know their limitations and just move along....etc, etc.

*Posted while doing 95 mph on my smart phone through a school zone... field...fence....barn...chicken...*

Glad to hear someone voice an honest reply. Not like the others weren't but not too often do people admit that they go against the flow.

My opinion on some laws (and not the forum's opinion) is that although it has been shown that using a cell while driving does affect your reaction time and ability to drive, it doesn't affect all people the same way. I'm sure there are some people who can drive and stay focused on the road while driving and then there are others who can't and are an absolute danger. So the law as I see it isn't there because everyone who uses a cell while driving is going to cause an accident or is a danger but to keep the people who can't handle doing the two things at once from doing it. The same can be said for a lot of other things such as driving over the speed limit. Some people can and can handle the extra speed and are able to avoid trouble, some people think they can but really can't and either cause trouble or are unable to avoid it, and others know their limitations and just move along....etc, etc.

*Posted while doing 95 mph on my smart phone through a school zone... field...fence....barn...chicken...*

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread