Province / State
Saskatchewan
  • C5
  • SK
  • You're 5
  • 10 Years
  • You're a Regular
  • King of the Post
Looks fantastic! My only question is on the consistency of the chocolate sauce being a proper consistency and having an idea what is too thick or thin. Thick enough to coat but not clump or run off I assume? I think I will have to practice getting the consistency right on a whole bunch of pears.:D

SoulSurfer

Regular
Jan 29, 2009
Awards
On planet Earth
VetteCoins
Car
  • You're a Regular
Looks fantastic! My only question is on the consistency of the chocolate sauce being a proper consistency and having an idea what is too thick or thin. Thick enough to coat but not clump or run off I assume? I think I will have to practice getting the consistency right on a whole bunch of pears.:D
I use squeeze bottles to "plate paint" and put the sauce on, so the sauces should be thick enough to stick but not clump.

not2melo

High RPM Poster
Feb 8, 2009
Awards
Greg in Toronto/Gtown
VetteCoins
Car
1999 C5 Z51
  • You're a Regular
Ok, I am coming to Pierres place for deserts!

SoulSurfer

Regular
Jan 29, 2009
Awards
On planet Earth
VetteCoins
Car
  • You're a Regular
As the picture proves, we "eat with our eyes". In this case, the other senses were not disappointed too. Honestly, this is a really easy recipe. I have been compiling my recipes over the years and they are geared for single guys who want to impress in the kitchen (if you know what I mean). The rest is entirely up to you. :D

Riley P

Staff member
Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Awards
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province / State
Saskatchewan
  • C5
  • SK
  • You're 5
  • 10 Years
  • You're a Regular
  • King of the Post
Hey, I know something about broads too, I always impress them with my special Karft Dinner and a Colt 45.

Woodstock Car Guy

Power User
Jun 8, 2009
Awards
Woodstock
VetteCoins
Car
2002 C5
  • You're a Regular
Hey, I know something about broads too, I always impress them with my special Karft Dinner and a Colt 45.
Riley, you really know how to show a girl a good time. Just a little word of caution though not to set the bar to high early in the relationship. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)