Jan 29, 2009
On planet Earth
VetteCoins
Car
DSC01574.jpg

This is a recipe we made for our friends Tim & Connie of SLOWPOKE2. Recipe below.

Poached Pears in Red Wine Reduction

Ingredients:

Looks fantastic! My only question is on the consistency of the chocolate sauce being a proper consistency and having an idea what is too thick or thin. Thick enough to coat but not clump or run off I assume? I think I will have to practice getting the consistency right on a whole bunch of pears.:D

Looks fantastic! My only question is on the consistency of the chocolate sauce being a proper consistency and having an idea what is too thick or thin. Thick enough to coat but not clump or run off I assume? I think I will have to practice getting the consistency right on a whole bunch of pears.:D

I use squeeze bottles to "plate paint" and put the sauce on, so the sauces should be thick enough to stick but not clump.

As the picture proves, we "eat with our eyes". In this case, the other senses were not disappointed too. Honestly, this is a really easy recipe. I have been compiling my recipes over the years and they are geared for single guys who want to impress in the kitchen (if you know what I mean). The rest is entirely up to you. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread