Power User
Aug 20, 2014
toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2015 C7 Z51 M7
Province
ON
My daughter is competing to be on the cover of Health and Fitness magazine. She needs votes to win. I have attached the link to her profile. Please take a moment to cast your vote. You can vote every day to increase her chances of winning. Thank you.

Last edited:
perhaps you may want to state a reason we should do this rather than just tell us or assume we are sheep

there is probably a good reason but may the best man or woman win not those who can send the request out to more websites

if you are a good person and so is she this should not offend you

in society we need to ask more questions and once we get the facts the decision is easier

the more reasons you give the more votes she will get

perhaps you may want to state a reason we should do this rather than just tell us or assume we are sheep

there is probably a good reason but may the best man or woman win not those who can send the request out to more websites

if you are a good person and so is she this should not offend you

in society we need to ask more questions and once we get the facts the decision is easier

the more reasons you give the more votes she will get
Jeffer2013, I didn't tell, I asked and I certainly didn't assume anyone was a sheep. She works her butt off, was a Dean's scholar in university, Honours student at McMaster and York University, did her B.Sc. in kinesiology, did her teacher's certificate, was on the varsity rowing team, track and field, medical volunteer, even a cheerleader, and so many other awards I lost track. The contest awards a photo on the cover of the magazine and prize money. Appreciate your consideration.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.