Aug 25, 2019
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
2015 2LT Z51
Province
AB
Well, hello again. As some of you know, I was looking into getting some Side Skirts for my C7. I was looking on ACS's site, at the recommendation of one of our fine members, and I see that they have several different styles available. If some of you would be so kind, would you post a picture of your skirts and tell me what model they are, and perhaps, how $$.
Thanks all.

ACS SIDESKIRT.JPG
ACS SIDESKIRT.JPG
ACS SIDESKIRT.JPG

Had these installed by ACS last year (2019) as they are fairly close by to me
Front wheel mudflap and sideskirt.
Mudflat are the slimmer version. There is a wider version but I did not like the look as it protrudes further out

Reactions: PITA and Dale124
Here are some pictures of mine. They are from ACS out of Montreal. I have the Zero7 Rockers and the XL splash guards in the "carbon flash" finish which is a perfect match to the carbon flash accents already on the car. They are easy enough to install as someone said once you get over the trauma of drilling into your Vette. ACS provides good clear directions and the fasteners. The splash XL guards do not need screws or rivets. You just pop the factory units off and the new new ones clip right back into the same slots. Service and delivery was very good. Place my order on a Monday and the courier arrived 2 days later with 2 big boxes.

Attachments

• IMG_0168.jpg
    IMG_0168.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0175.JPG
    IMG_0175.JPG
    378.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0180.JPG
    IMG_0180.JPG
    277.9 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: PITA and Dale124
In 2015 the first thing I did was purchase a set of ACS side skirts. I drove the 500 miles from Niagara to the factory in Montreal because I was dying to drive it. At the factory they clamped one of each of the two sizes of side skirts they offer to each side of the car, the narrow one on one side and the Z06 style on the other side so I could see them. I chose the narrow one, I can’t remember the part number right now. I chose carbon flash. They installed them on the spot. It took about an hour. Five years and 60 thousand Kilometres later they are still perfect. Not a scratch nor chip on them. They are still perfect. I highly recommend them. They cost around $1,200 all in.

Reactions: Dale124
ACS zero 7 installed using 3/8 self tapping stainless steal metal screws so the runners can be removed if needed. I ordered them unfinished so a light sanding a couple of coats of black semi gloss paint and a couple more coats of clear semi urathane.
053DF302-F082-4D5E-AA6B-FEB6B2B4AA34.jpeg
053DF302-F082-4D5E-AA6B-FEB6B2B4AA34.jpeg
0A4EB67B-AA5D-4BA6-BC67-82A37F819314.jpeg

Reactions: Dale124
I finaly contact them to inquired about installation, Joseph got back to me, really nice person to deal with.
im 7 min away from they location, they provide the installation well and quick,
so far i did chin splitter, rocker, front and rear mudflap.
going this week to install a part was out of stock.
im very please with my experience with ACS so far!
IMG_20200815_123114_122.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.