Hello everyone, I was asked to organize a meet up and a cruise in Hamilton area for next weekend (June 19 or 20) at 10am or 11am with a 1hr cruise. Most people prefer Saturday June 19 at 1000AM so that is what we are going with.

The cruise will start at 1000AM on June 19 at Walmart at 510 Centennial Pkwy N, Hamilton, ON L8E 0G2, we will drive from East to West with sun behind us ending at Tim Hortons at 977 Golf Links Rd, Ancaster, ON L9G 3K9
Corvette Cruise June 19.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 12cents
Hello everyone, I was asked to organize a meet up and a cruise in Hamilton area for next weekend (June 19 or 20) at 10am or 11am with a 1hr cruise. Who is interested and what day and time do you prefer?
Sun June 20 is Father's Day, so definitely prefer Sat June 19. I'm an early bird, so the earlier, the better (crisp morning, less traffic).

Reactions: DenisC8
Easy breezy.... Click on the "Events" tab on the left sidebar. Click on "Create Event" and follow your nose from there.... Get back to me if you have grief finding your nose... lol...
I will use “events” once I settle on the date and time, for now just hoping to keep this as a discussion on what date and time people would prefer

What is the exact address for meeting up? Don't know the area. Will need to input into my google maps.
The cruise will start at Walmart at 510 Centennial Pkwy N, Hamilton, ON L8E 0G2, we will drive from East to West with sun behind us ending at Tim Hortons at 977 Golf Links Rd, Ancaster, ON L9G 3K9

Is there a rain date? My longterm forecast on my phone is showing 50% chance of rain for next Saturday. A lot of people, including myself, won't drive in the rain.
Thank-you
No rain date, 40% chance of rain as of this morning on my phone, if we skip every weekend with chance of rain it’s going to be a very boring summer

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread