Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
PIRELLI TIRES & $80 at COSTCO begins March 11th 2019
Category: Parts
Deal Link: www.costco.ca
Retailer: Costco Wholesale
Discount: $80.00
Expiry Date: Apr 7, 2019

Description: Note this offer begins March 11th and runs until April 7th 2019 only.
Although one needs a membership to take advantage, I consider this offer as buy four Pirelli Tires at Costco's great tire pricing and get $80 of Costco stuff included. I found buying at Costco.ca very convenient and Apple-to-Apple tire pricing without this cash card might still beat competitor pricing.

BC4D7315-9C72-49C4-9511-5CFE36AD02AD.jpeg

Approved by: Poll results

Last edited:
So $20 off a tire. What I’d be curious to know is the price of a specific type and size of Pirelli and compare to these guys. In past comparisons they are really hard to beat and shipping is very reasonable.... Realizing if you buy from them someone else has to install. Does Costco install really wide tires like on our cars?

Pirelli Tires: In Stock, In stock: In Stock - PMCtire Canada

Reactions: YFCvii
So $20 off a tire.... Realizing if you buy from them someone else has to install. Does Costco install really wide tires like on our cars?
I bought Blizzaks at Costco and they were prepared to install but there was a 3 week scheduling delay for an appointment.
They were OK with me taking them ... I then went to a GM dealer and paid a bit more to have them installed much quicker.
When the time comes, I am not sure how I’m going to decide when it comes to my Corvette Wheels :nailbiting:

Last edited:
I bought Blizzaks at Costco and they were prepared to install but there was a 3 week scheduling delay for an appointment. They were OK with me taking them ... I then went to a GM dealer and paid a bit more to have them installed much quicker. When the time comes, I am not sure how I’m going to decide when it comes to my Corvette Wheels :nailbiting:

I personally would have them done at the dealer. They have the machine and tools. To lift the cars, mount on the rims, etc.
Especially because of my ceramic brake rotors. One bad moment and it’s $$$. At least the dealer is trained to work with these brakes and has to stand up for a screw up.

JMHO. 😀

I personally would have them done at the dealer. They have the machine and tools. To lift the cars, mount on the rims, etc.
Especially because of my ceramic brake rotors. One bad moment and it’s $$$. At least the dealer is trained to work with these brakes and has to stand up for a screw up.

JMHO. 😀

Have to agree. When someone is going to work on any part of my car I don't need to hear them mumbling.... Lefty Loosey - Righty tighty.
:Banghead:

JMHO. 😀
Shag has mounted both sets of my PS2s. No issues as like you say,They have all the equipment.

• Agree
Reactions: ddgermann
So I looked into pricing at Costco and right now the cost for tires for my 991 is cheaper at 1010Tires. P Zeros at Costco the fronts are $414 each and $699 for rears.

1010Tires, $293 and $370. I'll just stick with 1010.

HEY :Woot: I see they list the Michelin PSAS3+ZP - first time I've seen them from a Canadian Supplier (BC & ONT only)

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread